Hybrid View

Our Internet (ourinernet.us)

Hi, im thinking about purchasing the Beginner Resellerplan from ourinternet.us.

I have been reading through the forums and have found very mixed reactions to the company!

Most of the posts are fairly old, i would like to know if anyone at current has an ccount with them and their feelings on the company and their services? Also, if anyone ould give a review or a link to a review, that would be great.

In one of the threads i found that they do no stay completely anonomous and that their name shows up everywhere? Is this still the same? or have they overcome branding issues?

Please, if anyone has any curent knowledge on them, or has an account with them, please let me know. Also, if you feel ourinternet.us begginer reseller plan is not the right way to go, please could you point me in the rihgt direction of a company who offeres a similar plan with smilar pricing that has at least 1gb web space, at least 20gb transfer, site studio and h-sphere. (for around $20 /month)

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!

Regards,
    Saqib Mughal

Hi, any help with this issue would be grealy appreicated...

Well - I'd have to say I know absolutely nothing about the company in question but I do have one question - why limit yourself to h-sphere?

Because h-sphere is the way of the future.

Also, in my exeperience with our internet I have had no problems at all. However, it seems some here on the forums have. I have always been able to call up on the phone and get someone during the day, never called at night.

Greetings:

Why limit yourself to H-Sphere?

Hmmm... CPanel, Ensim, Plesk are just control panels. Key words are "JUST control panels."

H-Sphere from http://www.psoft.net/ provides complete hosting automation.

There is a gigantic difference in return on investment when you compare complete automation to a system you have to patch together in order to get close.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Shrugs.. all I use cpanel for is setting up e-mail accounts anyways..

The only reason that one would say our name shows up all over the place would be if they did not setup their account correctly. If you do not setup the server aliases in the E.mamanger then the reseller would not really be a reseller. One would have to really search to find out the reseller is actually a reseller if they setup all their aliases. Anyway hope this help answer your question since it seems to have goten a little side tracked. Good luck on your search.

Have a good day!
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution

Wink It's a good webhosting but...

It's over all a very good webhosting but...
    you should pray every night for their web3 server (which host some of linux web sites) That server have known to have problems for very long time and occationally go down other than that, it is a good hosting.
    You and your furture customers will be impressed with their web-mail interface.
    recommended.