Glexicon - What were you offered?

Since Glexicon doesn't show it's hosting plans on it's website I can only assume that they are offering ex-eryxma customers plans based on what Glexicon thinks they can afford. So, ex-eryxma customers.

What kind of webhosting plans has Glexicon offered you? $$$/STORAGE/TRANSFER.

They do, actually. And have been for a while.

Go to http://www.glexicon.com and select "View Plans " below any category of plans.

They are there now. But, I never visited Glexicon before the Eryxma incident. But ever since I've known about Glexicon most of the web sites pages show the message below. Including the plans page. They must have put the plan page up this week.

"Portions of our site may be unavailable as we work to expand upon the current design. No services will be unterrupted during this maintenance period, and support personnel will remain available to assist you in any way possible."

Read this thread you you will see that Tacidblue, Eryxma, and Glexicon are a bunch of ethically challenged 15-21 year olds playing with Web hosting and looking for a quick buck:
    goto: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=257215

Originally posted by w0rn
    Read this thread you you will see that Tacidblue, Eryxma, and Glexicon are a bunch of ethically challenged 15-21 year olds playing with Web hosting and looking for a quick buck:
    Be careful how you word things...

w0rn, you're getting boring.

Just wondering what your comment has to do with the question asked?

I note that dispite the promised Shared Hosting Support (Opening May 4) it never did.

Why am I not surprised?

Read this thread you you will see that Tacidblue, Eryxma, and Glexicon are a bunch of ethically challenged 15-21 year olds playing with Web hosting and looking for a quick buck. <snip>
    Whatever his problems are right now it doesn't change the fact that when Eryxma was up and running they had very happy customers. I was one of them.

But that isn't what this thread is about. Thanks for the link to that thread, but it wasn't necessary. That thread already has staying power on the first page of this forum and doesn't need any more help.

That thread did open my eyes to some reasons why Glexicon is trying to step in and clean up the mess / attract a few customers. I had already read that through and it is close but not completely on topic for this thread. That is why I started this thread and didn't just post to that one.

What is on topic for this thread and what does concern me GREATLY about Glexicon is that, beside on thier forums, I can't find anyone they host (okay, that isn't completely true. A few here clame to be hosted by Glexicon also but judging by their writing style they seem to all be the same few people who also post on the Glexicon forum.) And the ones on Glexicon's message boards that clame to be hosted by Glexicon before the Eryxma "merger", as they are calling it, seem to be the same five people more of less. I don't know if Glexicon just has a very small customer base or what but it all seems a little strange to me. Hopefully someone can prove me wrong.

I'm very thankful to whoever is running Glexicon in their attempt to make things right with Eryxma custormers, by offering the latest backup before Eryxma went down for good, but it isn't enough to get me to sign on with Glexicon. I just don't have a good have a good feeling about Glexicon and it isn't getting any better.

Right now I'm following the proverb, once burned by milk you will blow on cold water. Or the more common proverb, once bitten twice shy.

Step up and clean the mess?

HELLO...

They've been pulling this scam for a few years...probably their entire high school experience.

They start a hosting company.
    They bill customers.
    They disappear.
    They start another company.

Ron Kendrick's name is listed with Odisee, Eryxma, Glexicon, and perhaps even Tacidblue.

WAKE UP.

Glexicon shows up after a new round of billing is complete from Eryxma.

If you read any of the forums over at Glexicon BEFORE Robert deleted the threads, you would have seen how many people were billed in the beginning of the year, billed again in March-April, and then "Jousee's" cracker billing again in May as the move progressed.

Notice how Jousee has said nothing in his defense?

Robert steps up.

There are 5-6 high school and 1-recently out of high school (21 year old Robert Hinojosa) that that are playing this scam on all of us folks looking for business hosting.

My suggestion is all of you call up the REAL Robert Hinojosa in Houston. He's a very prominent attorney because the cops are coming your way.

Originally posted by poolking
    Just wondering what your comment has to do with the question asked?
    It has a ton to do with the original question.

Glexicon - What were you offered?
    They have offered several different plans and keep changing them.

They are scamming you to fall for their service again.

STAY AWAY from Glexicon because they are the same group of people as Eryxma.

Call me boring but I'm dogging you until law enforcement arrives.

It has a ton to do with the original question.

They have offered several different plans and keep changing them.

They are scamming you to fall for their service again.

STAY AWAY from Glexicon because they are the same group of people as Eryxma.

Call me boring but I'm dogging you until law enforcement arrives.
    No, it hasn't all that was asked what plans Glexicon were offering.

You have already made your position clear in the other thread. So why do you need more than one thread to make your point?

You have just hi-jacked this thread.

Don't turn into a troll. I feel you are on the borderline now, as you only needed to state your point once.