Ded Server alternative payments

ive been looking on the inet and back for a dedicated server that accepts western union. Not 1 company does that i found that looked legit. If you guys know any site, or maybe a reseller could you contact me. Id really apprecate it thanks.

I'm farily certain that most any provider would take Western Union if you made the arrangements with the provider in advance.

You might try reading the fine print or calling the provider.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 05-11-2004 at 09:53 PM.

Most of the resellers do. And usually they are more willing to diversify the payment options for their potential clients.
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

Re: Ded Server alternative payments

Originally posted by loxdeup
    ive been looking on the inet and back for a dedicated server that accepts western union. Not 1 company does that i found that looked legit. If you guys know any site, or maybe a reseller could you contact me. Id really apprecate it thanks.
    If you use Western Union, be prepared to pay a hefty "transfer fee" for each transaction. For US-US and US-CA, a $120/mo server will cost you $145 with Western Union (More than 20% fee). I'd suggest looking at the transfer fee between whereever you're from to the US before you consider WU as an option.

-Josh