How do you get a 6.95 enom account?

Do you have to pay an upfront fee? Is the fee redeamable against domains? How many domains do you have to own to make it worth your while?

There are 2 ways
    1- to get from eNom directly and to be an ETP
    2- to buy it from someone
    this maybe helpful http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=260873
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

Like honestman said, there are 2 ways, and mine is the second way. I bought my $6.95 account from an ETP well known here. FYI, you can check the current offers here http://www.domainresell.biz/6_95_wht.shtml.

Thanks,
    David.

prepay for 1000 domains $6950 to get $6.95 pricing directly from enom as ETP
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

The market is so saturated today... I really don't think there are too many companies / persons that prepay $6950 for domain names. There are many choices, many new registrars and much cheaper offers... but enom is still the best and most reliable solution and provider.
    Founder of TradeHolding.com B2B Network and OneLoveNet.com Singles & Dating
    >> Business Blog
    >> Business Links Directory

Try EBay.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

Originally posted by Research Names
    Try EBay.
    yet another well considered detailed response :p

Do you have to pay an upfront fee?
    Is the fee redeamable against domains?
    How many domains do you have to own to make it worth your while?
    upfront-fee - No, not if you deal with Enom directly, Yes if you "buy" an account off someone *reputable* like Zoli or take your chances on something not so reputable as ebay

redeemable - to secure your initial pricing as an ETP (enom technology partner) you *deposit* money in advance of registrations - the more you depsoit , the lower your pricing
    $6950 in = 1000 domaisn @ 6.95 for example
    *note* not all extensions are 6.95 ....

how many - depends on what extensions - (there is life beyond the cnobi domains) and how many years you regsiter them for , how many transfers-in you do, and how many you expect to sell

in a *brief* set of calculations of interest on teh overdraft, vs domain reg fees, vs transactions I once estimated that it wasn't worth having a 6.95 a/c over a free 8.95 a/c until about 120 domains, then about the same cost until 775 domains and then better after 775, it was actually a bigger case of can we afford to tie up 7k with enom on*future* registration business, rather than using that cashflwo and just adding $500 as and when we needed to ...

HTH
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules