A short while back I posted about my -then- web designer leaving me in the dust. You can view that very long post here if you wish to catch up: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=260499

Well, I was contacted shortly after making that post by a guy named Ryan Mangers (<-- great first name by the way), he is the owner of The Digital Society, Ryan made me an offer I couldn't refuse. In short Ryan offered to complete my website and get it live for the grandioso price of $0. Ryan has been in similar spots and he just wanted to help out.

Well, my site went live yesterday, I'm still working on some minor corrections and with a new site comes the every day changes that you just have to have to make things just perfect.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of the members of WHT for their support during the past couple months, I've made some great friends on this board. I also want to give a special thanks to Ryan Mangers, thanks to him I've now got a renewed faith in human nature.

There truly are good people out there.

Thanks again to everyone,

Ryan