Washington State, USA

My Faith in Human Nature is Restored

A short while back I posted about my -then- web designer leaving me in the dust. You can view that very long post here if you wish to catch up:

Well, I was contacted shortly after making that post by a guy named Ryan Mangers (<-- great first name by the way), he is the owner of The Digital Society, Ryan made me an offer I couldn't refuse. In short Ryan offered to complete my website and get it live for the grandioso price of $0. Ryan has been in similar spots and he just wanted to help out.

Well, my site went live yesterday, I'm still working on some minor corrections and with a new site comes the every day changes that you just have to have to make things just perfect.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of the members of WHT for their support during the past couple months, I've made some great friends on this board. I also want to give a special thanks to Ryan Mangers, thanks to him I've now got a renewed faith in human nature.

There truly are good people out there.

Thanks again to everyone,

Ryan Porter, Owner
    Extreme Internet Solutions
    Quality Hosting Solutions -- Affordable Prices
    Providing Fabulous Hosting and Unreal Web Design! Excellence is our focus.

Vancouver, BC
    Hey good job Ryan (from The Digital Society) on helping out. Not very often people go out of there way to help others.
    Gary Jones - Canada Web Hosting

./Southest Missouri
    I was happy to help a fellow webhost in need. After all, it's just time, and of course people may say that time is money (which is true), but it's a far better payoff to see someone succeed and know that you were a part of it.

I'm still not done yet though, I've still got a few tricks left up my sleeve.