Thread: Quote Request

Question Quote Request

Hello,

Please submit a quote to modify the house in logo1.jpg to depict the elements of sketch.jpg or an apartment complex. I think the image should be vector based to allow for size adjustments (I am not a graphic designer so please suggest). I will gladly pay via Yahoo Paydirect, check or credit card but not Paypal. Please link to your work if you have a logo portfolio. Thanks!
    Best Regards,
    John

http://GMapts.bravehost.com/sketch1.jpg
    http://GMapts.bravehost.com/logo1.jpg

Let us help you!

Greetings!

We can help you with your needs. Our quote is $70. This falls under our custom illustration package (source file included).

We have some samples here.

1. Custom illustration package - details
    2. Order links page

Credit card payment preferred.

Thank you very much.

We hope to receive your order.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Hello Alan,
    I appreciate your offer, however, I accepted a bid via PM from another member. Thank you.
    -J

John, thank you for informing us about it. We wish you well. If in case you need our help in the future, feel free to approach us.

To everyone, you are welcome to try our custom illustration package .

Take care all!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.