Selling ClientExeC License

I have used this software, and it is very good, but right now im in no need of it. So i am currently selling my license, i have unlimited use of the software, and upgrades for my current license ends in november. Im looking $75 and its gone

AiM- IVM JNadolski

If you wish for it to be verified by a WebHostTalk Admin, i can send the license information so it may be verifed.

Thanks Again

CheerS
    RackRhino Server Locations: MO, MI, NY, FL, UK
    Shared, Dedicated, Managed & Reseller.

I'm assuming that this includes the $25 transfer fee? Other wise we're better off buying a new one.

Am i Aloud to just give my forum account to the new owner? If theres no way to do that, i will take it as the $25 transfer fee
    RackRhino Server Locations: MO, MI, NY, FL, UK
    Shared, Dedicated, Managed & Reseller.

Nope, a license file is generated for the URL that was given on registration, and the script will not work on any other website unless a transfer fee is paid, where they will change the URL on the account (I believe)

Originally posted by interneat
    Nope, a license file is generated for the URL that was given on registration, and the script will not work on any other website unless a transfer fee is paid, where they will change the URL on the account (I believe)
    Sounds about right!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I also believe Alberto has to approve the transfer, it's not a guaranteed thing.

Ryan Porter, Owner
    Extreme Internet Solutions
    Quality Hosting Solutions -- Affordable Prices
    Providing Fabulous Hosting and Unreal Web Design! Excellence is our focus.