http://www.mypersonaltouch.com/ite/products/agri.htm

Jesus Christ .(

- AF

That's just stupid lol
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

I guess it's a good thing Ceonex changes its website about once a quarter or so.

Maybe we should infrom them about this hehe
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

haha they even ripped the logo, this has to be a joke right Even more fun would be to contact them telling ceonex ripped taruna off

Originally posted by ic3d
    haha they even ripped the logo, this has to be a joke right Even more fun would be to contact them telling ceonex ripped taruna off

Take a look at the source:

<!-- Mirrored from www.ceonex.com/case/index1.htm by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2002], Tue, 01 Apr 2003 02:38:52 GMT -->

LOL .... oops they got caught

I believe that is a TM template.. could have sworn I saw that someplace.. can't explain the Mirrored code from ceonex, but.. just giving some input heh.

tpetersen >

Yes i noticed that, i know they ripped Ceonex totally off, i was just fooling around, although i was joking i do get pissed off at rippers, especially (ofcoarse) if they rip my work.

bow-viper1 >

No it's a real ceonex design of theire own site. But it changes by the day if iam correct, that's maybe the reason why you've seen it before, but not exactly as you see it now.

LOL, What a shame indeed it is. Not only the mirrored text at the very bottom but, they forgot to change the ALT text over an image.

Hover your mouse over "back to homepage" and it displays "Ceonex Internet Consulting - Home".

Poor simple minded people, I really feel for them at times.

lol that is funny

ontop of the rip if u use the drop down box for products electrical isnt spelled correctly

odd.. the nav. bar looks better in the rip though :b
    where it says 'products'

shows much better than the ceonex one.. anyways
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Did anyone else notice the contact info on their site? Anyone want to give them a call? I hope they didn't actually pay someone for that website.

I gave this link to Ceonex a few weeks ago, they told me they were dealing with it.

Heh first thing i did was check the source code.. and saw that mirror host thing lol.. very funny stuff

I have to agree, what "Internet Professionals" would rip the Ceonex site? You have to be more than stupid to do that... C'mon people, Ceonex?
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

It's bad enough ripping, but to rip probably the most well known Professionals ... please
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Lol! That is just stupid! It's interesting to see some weak design skills crammed together with some of the top-of-the-line. (I think that yellow text on the blue of the homepage looks sick!) And the way they rotated the logo 90 degrees =)

I guess what makes me laugh most is that the design graphics has absolutely nothing in common with the products they are offering.

What do you think Ceonex is going to do?

Don't think they will do something about it.

Ceonex will probably start off with a "Seice and Desist" letter. If that doesn't do anything, contact their host and see what happens. If things don't get solved right, then the lawyers come in and it gets complicated and takes a long time.