Searching for 3 character domains.

I am looking to buy a 3 character .com. I prefer to have either a LLN or NLL combination. I am especially interested in any with the letter 'm'

Please either PM or post the domains you have along with the price.

Thanks.

you can not get PM's unless you have 10 posts.
    I have sent an email.

Thank you for your email. I apologize for not being more aware about PM policy.

Cheers.

Don't sweat it, it took me by surprise too, devphase. Btw, it's actually 5 posts, and to that policy I scratch my dang head!

5 may as well be 0, as anyone could qualify in lessee... 5 X 90 secs = 7.5 minutes anyway, hehe. Anyone know what the reasoning is for it?

You realize that your request will cost you at least $300 right, devphase? (And more likely $500 and possibly 10X that even) If you'd like, I can lookup all the combinations and send the owners info to you. Just let me know what combos work for you, for example, is LNL also acceptable? And you're sure it MUST be .com? Etc.

Joe
    Last edited by JetServers; 05-04-2004 at 01:03 AM.

Please note that I found my 3-char. Many thanks for your posts and pm's.

~Zach

Hello devphase.
    If you wouldn't mind could you post the domain name and the price you got it for. Appreciate it.
    Regards.

Sure, although it doesn't have an 'm', it'll do.

CU3.com

The domain was being auctioned off, but buyout price was $75.00. (However, I traded several domains for it, so it didn't really cost me anything.)

:-)

Contacting you.