Looking for a good reseller

I'm looking to get feedback on places where I can get a solid reseller account. At the moment I'm thinking planethosted.com (they were my second choice earlier when I used the WHT Host Quote). The company I went with has been nothing but problems the last couple months so I'm on the lookout for a new host.

Any Suggestions?

What do you need? What is your budget?

And also, you may get more answers in the Resellers Forum.

Post what you need and we will gladly suggest hosts to you.

Well obviously I want high quality at a cheap price

I need about 4 gigs bandwidth and 30-40gig storage.

Do you need root?

Or are you able to get by with just the reseller WHM?

Because many hosts provide quality reseller packages, but few offer root unless you're going with a VPS solution.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

30-40 Gb storage is like 1/3rd to 1.4th of a server's HDD in a 2-drive server, where the 2nd drive is for mirrored backups or raid1. So, high quality won't come at a cheap price...you are looking at paying $70-$100 from even the low priced hosts.

Of course, some new host will come along and quote you $25 also for this...but for that kind of server resources, you are looking at the price range of a lowend dedicated server.

nipl this is taken from your site:

3000 mb Diskspace , 50 Gb Bandwidth , 30 Domains $10/mo
    [ ID : UL3M50M30 ]

Why would you say its gonna run me $70 when you offer similar packages for what "some new host" would offer. I may be mistaken, just curious

I'd guess he got bandwidth and storage mixed up!

I'd guess he got bandwidth and storage mixed up!
    Yep, as the wise man sayeth... you are not mistaken...just mixed up Bandwidth and Storage.

You need 4 Gb storage and 40 Gb Bandwidth (while you say the reverse in your post above) Yes, that's pretty doable... heck everyone does that

Originally posted by nipl
    Yep, as the wise man sayeth... you are not mistaken...just mixed up Bandwidth and Storage.

You need 4 Gb storage and 40 Gb Bandwidth (while you say the reverse in your post above) Yes, that's pretty doable... heck everyone does that
    You got it mixed up again...

What OS platform u r intrested?
    Host4Reseller.com
    The Linux & Windows Shared/Reseller Hosting Company Since 2003!
    Affordable Price$ | Power Servers | cPanel & Helm | Fantastico & Radiance Skin | 24/7 Support & Sales

not windows, but I think I've found someone

BlueWho is the best! Awesome uptime, great customer service, and they will move your accounts for you. Good prices too.

Bluewho.com kualo.com are both really solid companies do your homework check them out , and listen to your gut feeling .

Good Luck
    Dana aka Laci My Alter Ego
    Former WHT Moderator