need to make very very simple 2-3 step order form...

Hi,
    I am setting up a donation page and I want to make a simple checkout which is 3 steps: 1. customer name & address... 2. Credit Card information... 3. Order summary with final submit button.

I have no PHP or CGI programming experience... but i am a really quick learner.

I was wondering if someone could show me some sample code or provide me with some code which will allow me to collect the information in 3 steps and submit all of the information to a third-party site from the confirmation page.

I am currently working with Yourpay Connect... so I would need to send all the information to them.

how can i make this 3 step form having it gather all the collected data for submission on the last page?

thanks in advanced for your help!

Have you tried contacting YourPay? They may even have something like this for existing merchants already available.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

they have a system that I can use on their site...which is a multi-step order form... but it is one of the most horrible looking things i have ever seen.

this is why i want to create my own really simple order form that looks professional and that looks relevant to my website...

thanx for the idea though

I know that on LinkPoint's website they give you sample code. Not too sure about YourPay. (They are trying to conevrt that over to LinkPoint @ some time soon hopefully.)