ServerMatrix Reseller

Hi

Some SM reseller can rent a server to me for old prices (April)?

I can pay a lot of months in advance.

Thank you.

HOST QUOTE
    Don't request in this forum

Not to be rude but unless they have servers just setting there already the new price affects them also. So I doubt your going to find a company willing to lose money for your benefit. Next time you might get it because you never know when the price will go up. Best of luck and yes HOSTQUOTE might help you out.

don't go with a reseller huge huge huge mistake.
    Brian Larter

I can't pay new SM prices, it's out of my budget.

Just because of a few reseller problems do not say do not do it. They fill a niche in the market that is beneficial to everyone. Do not let a few bad apples spoil it for everyone.

Thank you saminuske, I post a HOST QUOTE now!

don't go with a reseller huge huge huge mistake.
    Just because you had a bad experience with Best Value Servers does not mean all Server Matrix resellers are "a huge huge huge mistake."

In fact, I have gone through BVS before, and they're great - and offer a wonderful service including true 24/7 dedicated support.

Your experience was unfortunate, but for many reasons, going through a reseller is an easier solution. Especially if you're looking for reduced pricing.

And bigown, how much are you looking to spend per month? And how many months do you plan to pay in advance? If you're going to be paying in advance, wont you be able to afford a slightly higher monthly cost and just pay month by month?
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

I don't understand, there are forum for posting offer, make advertising like a customer review, but can't post a request. This is insane!

Lucid-Felix send me a PM or mail

I wasn't posting those questions to offer you a service - I was posting questions to help refer you to someone that I have had experience with and can provide what you're looking for.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Bigown,

I really don't understand your situation. You mentioned that you can pay many months in advance and yet you cannot pay monthly with the $10 to $20/mth increased for the current plans ?

How is this possible when none of their plans were ever $10 to $20/mth total in the first place.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

Budget is budget. I have a budget for year.