Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need Linux Server Admin

Hi
    I need a Linux admin who is using some messenger service.
    Pls PM me

Thanks

Check out fastservermanagment.com never used them, but see them alot here and for $29 a month you can't beat that price.

No match for domain "FASTSERVERMANAGMENT.COM".

Originally posted by USA-hosting
    No match for domain "FASTSERVERMANAGMENT.COM".
    Instead of replying with that, why not actually look at the url and fix the typo yourself?
    Webmaster Forum • webmastertalk.net • Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools • domainfocus.com • Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

yep its a typo , Just noticed.

They are not doing PLESK

Originally posted by USA-hosting
    They are not doing PLESK
    How do you figure? There is no mention of what they support on their site. From what I understand, they'll attempt any software / third party installation and support.
    Website Tools • domainfocus.com • Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

Originally posted by Amdac
    How do you figure? There is no mention of what they support on their site. From what I understand, they'll attempt any software / third party installation and support.
    Instead of replying with that, why not just look at the site. :-D

Originally posted by jnm007a
    Instead of replying with that, why not just look at the site. :-D
    Try reading my post again. I just posted my conclusion after reading the site.

hehe. they only support Cpanel servers. It's stated on the site

Originally posted by Amdac
    Try reading my post again. I just posted my conclusion after reading the site.
    "Fast Server Management service is designed for any server running any version of RedHat OS or Fedora OS Server and CPanel"

hehe. they only support Cpanel servers. It's stated on the site
    Please paste the link that says that. I've read every page on the site. I saw nothing stating they "only support cpanel".

FastServerManagement.com was started to offer hosting companies with dedicated servers the ability to monitor, manage, and repair any and all problems associated with your servers.
    http://www.fastservermanagement.com/AboutUs.html
    Last edited by Amdac; 05-03-2004 at 04:15 PM.

"Fast Server Management service is designed for any server running any version of RedHat OS or Fedora OS Server and CPanel"
    Plesk runs just fine on Redhat Linux.

It says RedHat Linux/Fedora AND CPANEL

If you have doubts about the meaning of "And Cpanel", try calling their toll free number.

It says Red Hat Linux/Fedora AND CPANEL

If you have doubts about the meaning of "And Cpanel", try calling their toll free number.
    Again, perhaps you should do a little research before making such ignorant posts. Continue to read the site. The may offer special services, but they do support anything they feel they can handle. Perhaps YOU should contact them. Here's an existing testimonial off their site. But hey, this isn't Cpanel specific is it?

Even though JSP Script Problems and Customer Support Questions are not
    supposed to be part of the so-called monitoring service FastServerManagement helped me
    with just such things today.

Haha. I called them buddy. For server management, they only support Cpanel. They also have a server monitoring service. You can have any control panel, but all they do is monitor the server to make sure it's up and reboot if needed. If you really have doubts just called them. I was smart enough to call them for I threw in my 2 cents. Their site is pretty self explanatory as well.

They will fix any problem as long as you have cpanel installed on your server. It doesn't have to be a C-panel related problem. There service includes 3rd party software installations and upgrades. In order to allow smooth troubleshooting it's a lot easier to deal with one type of control panel. They are odviously experts with Cpanel, and that is why it's the only one they support for server management.

Haha. I called them buddy. For server management, they only support Cpanel. They also have a server monitoring service. You can have any control panel, but all they do is monitor the server to make sure it's up and reboot if needed. If you really have doubts just called them. I was smart enough to call them for I threw in my 2 cents. Their site is pretty self explanatory as well.
    I'm sure you did. The site clearly states what they offer. Perhaps you should actually call them and end this pointless argument, or continue to read the link I pasted above and see for yourself.

I already spoke with a representative over the phone before I posted the response. I don't mean to offend you at all. I'm just saying what I know based on my conversation with a tech at the company. I think your confusing software issues with cpanel issues. They are two different things. Frankly, a lot of issues are indirectly affected by what control panel you have on your server. The guy who posted the testimonial had a JSP problem, but I'm sure that he has a server with cpanel installed.

They guy who posted the testimonial had a JSP problem, but I'm sure that he has a server with cpanel installed.
    You're posting based on pure ignorance. I'm posting based on the services they offer on their website.

Once again:

FastServerManagement.com was started to offer hosting companies with dedicated servers the ability to monitor, manage, and repair any and all problems associated with your servers. Our customers are located all around the world and continue to praise our services. Our server management service allows you to provide excellent uptime to your customers, along with the latest software installations and any updates/repairs that may be needed to allow your business to run smoothly. All of this is done for you with no work required on your part which will allow you to concentrate on sales, client support and satisfaction.
    Plesk is a software installation.

I'm not going to waste my night arguing this with you. Their site is self-explanitory. So are their existing reviews.

Enjoy.

God bless. Here is my conversation via AIM.

jnm007a: Do you offer support for servers with Plesk?
    ServerManagement: hi
    ServerManagement: sorry, only CPanel

The guy is online right now if you have AIM. You are so stubborn.

You can also try Rack 911 for your basic administration needs, and I believe they support Plesk.

http://www.rack911.com/

Try acunett.com, they manage Plesk servers

try actsupport.com
    Comcities.com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast