Offering Web Hosting Company Services?

If you are a web hosting company, list your web hosting plans into our web hosting directory and web hosting specials section, to attain free promotion and traffic! Go to to register and have an account activated within minutes.

Also, you can add your web hosting products to our web hosting resource directory . Whether it is you offer web design services, banner design, control panel software, helpdesk software, merchant accounts or third party processors - we can list you! Just browse down to your category and suggest your web hosting product. As a result, you will receive free, targeted traffic.

All listings are free and search results are not influenced in anyway to help your bigger competitors.

Host Byte Marketplace

Duluth MN
    Just a little FYI, your registration confirmation email is 2 hours behind. I registered at 11:30, and I received the email, it stated it was sent at 9:30. You might want to check your system time on your mail server to avoid confusion.

It may be because you're in a different time zone? But I will look into it though!