How worth is for 4 letters .net

Yes. how worth is for 4 letters .net. The lower and the higher.

For example :
    cari.net

Depends on the 4 letters. Spells a common name, lots. Makes sense when the tld is added (fish.net), even more.
    "cari.net" isn't at all bad...someone would likely buy it, maybe mid 3 figures at most...but it would require finding the right buyer...

Bear exactly correct, you always have to find the right end user. Vieri, you can always work up a site and rent the domain name (traffic), I know a few people who do that and it works out for both parties.

Best of luck

Arrow 4 letters.com

Hi,

I have dyry.com 4 letters dot com, it s valuable ?

Thanks

All depends on the 4 letters. I'm assuming the example you gave (cari.net) is not the actual domain??, so without knowing the actual 4 letters there is no way to estimate the value.

I have noticed 3 letter .dot coms are impossible. There is a chance for 3 letter .Net.
    I could see good value in 4 letter .com's especially if their meaningful, since its the only .com's available these days. 4 letter .net in my opinion will have a lower value since there is 3 letter .nets available, if its meaningful it should have potential.