* We will make you a REAL deal.....

Every week/month we see a rash of new posts...This company has closed and I lost my site...I paid a year in advance and 3 months later they are gone...I have gone through 3 hosts in two years, is it just me...

So here is OUR deal... we DO NOT grossly oversell our servers, we will treat you with respect, give you great support, we will be around years from now (have been for 4 years), we will place you on a quality server, on a high quality network partnered with a excellent NOC...All for a great value with great allowances.

If you are ready for the host you stay with..Welcome to Beachcomber..with ALL RESELLER and HOSTING PACKAGES 20% PRICE OFF (for as long as you stay...and that will be a very long time).

All packages are on HT 3.06's and/or Dual Xeons with min 1GB of DDR memory and Backup drives located at the NAC data center.

And NOW at 20% off for a limited time.

All hosting and reseller packages come with CPanel/WHM with RVSkin Management upgrade and Fantastico Deluxe.

If you have not experienced RVSkin you are missing the next evolution in CPanel overlay control. Choose permissions, Multiple languages (Currently in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Swedish, Romanian, Dutch, Russian, Brazilian-Portuguese, Simplified-Chinese(GB),Traditional-Chinese (Big5), Polish, Italian, Japanese-shift_JIS and Japanese-euc-JS ), themes and resellers can fully customize...it is just incredible.

We also offer REAL 24-7 technical support to our clients so you can get answers and help anytime of day or night. By real, we mean someone will answer you at 2am, not when they wake up the next morning...Our support desk is staffed 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUST USE COUPON "20off" TO GET DISCOUNT

Hosting starts, with discounts at $3.19 (WOW...$3.19 from a highly regarded 4 year old company...) with another 10% discount for annual payments (To $28.73 per Year !!!) with up to 10 different plan choices, one sure to fit your needs..Examples include:

250MB of space
    12GB High Quality Bandwidth
    Latest CPanel
    RVskin and Fantastico
    Unlimited services including Mysql databases, mailboxes, etc..
    NO SETUP FEE
    $7.99 per month (with Coupon $6.39)
    $86.29 annually (with Coupon $69.03)
    http://www.beachcomber.net/may04.shtml

750MB of space
    25GB High Quality Bandwidth
    Latest CPanel
    RVskin and Fantastico
    NO SETUP FEE
    $14.99 per month (with Coupon $11.99)
    $161.89 annually (with Coupon $129.51)

2GB of space
    50GB High Quality Bandwidth
    Latest CPanel
    RVskin and Fantastico
    NO SETUP FEE
    $24.99 per month (with Coupon $19.99)
    $269.89 annually (with Coupon $215.91)

Other plans available on the site!

RESELLER services starts at $24.99 with up to 6 different plan choices, one sure to fit your needs..

And we have changed policy..OVERSELLING ALLOWED

Examples include:

2GB of space
    50GB High Quality Bandwidth
    5 IP's
    Latest CPanel
    RVskin and Fantastico
    Unlimited Domains and/or features
    NO SETUP FEE
    $24.99 per month (with Coupon $19.99)

4GB of space
    80GB High Quality Bandwidth
    5 IP's
    Latest CPanel
    RVskin and Fantastico
    NO SETUP FEE
    $44.99 per month (with Coupon $35.99)

6GB of space
    100GB High Quality Bandwidth
    5 IP's
    Latest CPanel
    RVskin and Fantastico
    $64.99 per month (with Coupon $58.49)

Other plans available on the site!

For IP Ping, please PM or E-mail us.

Other important questions.....We bill month to month (If you like us and want to stay, you will....). For payment we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal.

So what's the catch.....Well, we do not offer FreeBSD, we use CPanel and do not offer or support alternative server management systems. Bulk mailing and/or IRC's, etc are NOT allowed, please see our TOS and AUP. Legal Adult
    material is OK.

Add to it Beachcomber's solid support and customer service reputation and this deal is hard to beat.

Come and Relax...at the beach.

Beachcomber is top-notch. We use them for their dedicated servers, and have been nothing but happy with them.

Nice work guys and gals.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

It is not possible to sign up via paypal without putting in credit card details. Why is that. I want to pay via paypal. If you have ever tested your sign up form you would realise that.

Let me know when you have it fixed. I may come back if I have not already gone somewhere else.

Simon

Simon,

When you fill in your new customer information, below that is the option of Credit Card or PayPal. Just select the white circle for which you choose...It is set to Credit Card by default so you would need to select PayPal for it to process as you choose.

Originally posted by SimonMc
    It is not possible to sign up via paypal without putting in credit card details. Why is that. I want to pay via paypal. If you have ever tested your sign up form you would realise that.

Let me know when you have it fixed. I may come back if I have not already gone somewhere else.

Simon

Yes...I tried that. But the form failed to process. No error message...just back to the same page as if I had missed the credit card details.

You need to look at that as it is confusing too.

Simon

I have no idea why this is happening, we use ModernBilling and that interface is used by a very large amount of hosting companies.

If you would lilke you can always call (see our contact page on site) or login into live chat on the site and we will try to help you through it.

Originally posted by SimonMc
    Yes...I tried that. But the form failed to process. No error message...just back to the same page as if I had missed the credit card details.

You need to look at that as it is confusing too.

Simon

@Beachcomber, I try to put the coupn 20% off into the coupon box when I sign up and I recalculate it. It is still $64 instead of $58

--------------

oh sorry...never mind...the rite code should be "20off"

one more question!. Do you provide virtual DNS for reseller??
    Last edited by square-head; 05-05-2004 at 09:05 PM.

We do provide custom nameservers...

I highly recommend these guys. If you want a reliable, security and great support!…you will not go wrong with them.

Had them for months now and just love their reseller service. One of the best I dealt with.

-Raj

your 30 day money back is conditional, and where are the conditions stated at?

"
    We have a 30 day money back guarantee for cause on all hosting, reseller or dedicated server plans . Cause is any demonstrated failure on our part to deliver services purchased. Simply put, we do not want a 30 day money back offer to turn into a scammers delight as "first 30 days free". We used to offer the first 30 days free and became the target of a great deal of scammers and spammers...So. If you can provide us with a reason that we failed to provide the services you purchased from us we will be more than happy to give you a refund. "

That is correct..

We used to have a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee...and with that we were scammed a number of times. So we no longer offer it.

The second question..."what is cause"...If we have failed our end of the service agreement we will refund the cost of service. We try real hard to always be at our best, but sometimes it just seems we are cursed with a customer...Everything that can go wrong does. and when that happens if the customer wants out and a refund, we provide it.

I can count on one hand the customers we have refunded under the conditional policy and I can also count on one hand the customers who have been refused refunds.

If you are sincerely looking for great hosting at a great price, the point is moot...If you are looking to get services for a few days and then use a money back guarantee to get a refund...We are not the company for you.

Originally posted by XSecureHost
    your 30 day money back is conditional, and where are the conditions stated at?

"
    We have a 30 day money back guarantee for cause on all hosting, reseller or dedicated server plans . Cause is any demonstrated failure on our part to deliver services purchased. Simply put, we do not want a 30 day money back offer to turn into a scammers delight as "first 30 days free". We used to offer the first 30 days free and became the target of a great deal of scammers and spammers...So. If you can provide us with a reason that we failed to provide the services you purchased from us we will be more than happy to give you a refund. "

Thats great but i think there are alot of great hosting suppliers without the conditional 30 day guarantee, why even offer it, if you didn't provide great service i'd ask for my money back at any time , not just the first thirty days