* Server Matrix offers free 80GB Hard Drives

Enter the letters WHT in the promotional code box of the sign up form and receive a free secondary 80GB Hard drive in the Server Matrix servers listed below.

New server orders only

SuperCeleron 2.4
    2.4 Ghz Intel Celeron
    80GB Hard Drive
    1024MB RAM
    1200GB of Bandwidth
    5 IP's
    Red Hat, FreeBSD or Windows available

$119.00/mth, $49.00/setup

or

$99.00/mth, $99.00/setup

https://www.servermatrix.com/solutions/sc24_server.html

Superserver 2.8
    2.8 Ghz Intel Pentium 4
    80GB Hard Drive
    1024MB RAM
    1200GB Bandwidth
    5 Usable IP's
    Redhat, FreeBSD or Windows available

$149.00/mth, $49.00/setup

or

$129.00/mth, $99.00/setup

https://www.servermatrix.com/solutions/ss28_server.html

SuperGamerz
    3.0 Ghz Intel Pentium 4, 800Mhz FSB
    80GB Hard Drive
    1024MB RAM
    1200GB of Bandwidth
    5 Usable IP's
    Redhat, FreeBSD or Windows available

$179.00/mth, $49.00/setup

or

$159.00/mth, $99.00/setup

https://www.servermatrix.com/solutions/sg30_server.html

Also check out the Total Control Servers available from The Planet.

Total Control 2800
    Dual Intel 2.8Ghz XEON Processor
    1024MB ECC Memory
    2 x 80GB Hard Drive
    2000GB Data Transfer
    Gold Managed Services, included.
    11 IP's , including Floodguard
    100% Network SLA
    $249.00/mth, $99.00/setup

https://www.theplanet.com/tc/tcpro2800i_server.php

*The Total Control servers are not available with the free secondary 80GB Hard Drive.

If you have questions regarding the Total Control servers please email: [email protected]

Also available to new or existing customers at no cost.

FTH is File Transaction Hub.

FTH is the right tool for distributing and managing files over the Internet. FTH users can distribute, share & mange files over the Internet using an easy to use email-like interface secured with 128-bit SSL encryption and virus scan. There is no software to load nor is there any special configuration required.

To receive the FTH product for free please use the link that is supplied to you in the welcome email, when your server is online.

If you are an existing customer please open a sales ticket for
    your free setup. For more details see the link listed below

http://www.rumblegroupusa.com/

Thank You
    Last edited by Odd Fact; 05-03-2004 at 11:29 AM.

A huge value, that's wonderful.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Great offer. How long the special lasts? How do I order the special as I am an xisting customer?

Thanks,
    Aji
    SupportPRO.com Quality outsourced hosting support and server administration @ affordable rates. Let the PROs handle your customer service 24/7.

WTF????

I signed up for a 1.7 with a second hard drive 2 DAYS AGO because the sales team said there weren't going to be any more sales this month! (I asked 2 different people a total of 3 different times) Now I'm paying $139 a month for LESS MACHINE.

How about knocking off this endless 'sale' game and just offering good deals all the time?
    Patrick Callahan
    www.themothership.net
    Web Services for Musicians

They're not offering the 2x HD on the 1.7 GHz...

But I do see why you're upset.

Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Originally posted by soundguy
    WTF????

I signed up for a 1.7 with a second hard drive 2 DAYS AGO because the sales team said there weren't going to be any more sales this month! (I asked 2 different people a total of 3 different times) Now I'm paying $139 a month for LESS MACHINE.

How about knocking off this endless 'sale' game and just offering good deals all the time?
    We offer good deals all the time.... We offer better deals some of the time

Thank You
    Last edited by YourHost; 05-03-2004 at 03:52 PM.

>>But I do see why you're upset.

I'm upset because the sales department flat out LIED to me 3 times.
    Patrick Callahan
    www.themothership.net

>>We offer better deals some of the time

'Better' is putting it mildly. Yesterday, the price for a 2.4 Cel with 2nd drive & Cpanel was $159 ($99su) Today it's $119. That's a difference of $480 a year. (I don't know about you rich people, but that would pay my rent) If I hadn't just spent 36 straight hours configuring & moving accounts over to this 1.7, I'd cancel it, and get a 2.4 instead. Even with an extra $99 setup, I'd still be HUNDREDS of dollars ahead. I still might.

Since nobody else is complaining, it must be common knowledge that you NEVER buy an SM server unless there's a sale. I won't be so naive in the future, and I sure won't be asking the sales division about anything ... I can't afford any more conversations with them.

SM is starting to remind me of Guitar Center and their Gigantic 50%-off Sale every single weekend. Only idiots go to GC on Wednesday.
    Patrick Callahan
    www.themothership.net

WTF????

Perhaps it's because they didn't announce the sale yet? Even if their sales staff *did* know (which they probably didn't because I wouldn't pre-announce sales to my staff that early), it's in their best interest not to pre-announce a sale so the news doesn't leak and customers hold off to order their servers. I'm sure there was at least a few people that ordered a server just a few hours before the deal. Is it their fault that they didn't tell them of a deal that wasn't active yet? SM owes you nothing in this regard. If you look at the big picture, you're getting a good deal regardless.
    Former owner of A Small Orange
    New owner of <COMING SOON>

>>it's in their best interest not to pre-announce a sale so the news doesn't leak and customers hold off to order their servers.

It's becoming apparent that SM has some kind of sale every couple of weeks. I think MOST people around here already know that and always hold off until the inevitable sale. Now *I* know it too, so there's one less person willing to pay list price. How is *that* in their best interest?
    Patrick Callahan
    www.themothership.net

Well I guess they'll just have to stop doing special offers then?
    How is *that* in our best interest?

>>How is *that* in our best interest?

Steady, predictable prices somewhere between 'list' and the roller-coaster 'sale' prices would provide better profitablity for everyone involved and a much more attractive & stable downline sell. I realize that isn't flashy or exciting, but solid business practices seldom are. I've got a lot more respect for Warren Buffet than I do for Donald Trump.
    Patrick Callahan
    www.themothership.net

'Since nobody else is complaining, it must be common knowledge that you NEVER buy an SM server unless there's a sale. I won't be so naive in the future, and I sure won't be asking the sales division about anything ... I can't afford any more conversations with them. '

This is not a full 'sale' though, Its ONLY a WHT sale, Hence why you have to enter the letters "WHT" to get the sale. The sales department would not announce any sales to the general public, since its not a sale to them, its a WHT sale And there sales department might have have even been aware of it, But for most WHT users, it is common knowledge that SM announces a new WHT deal every monday (well, almost every monday)

Anyways, I can understand why your upset, but relize its not the sales departments fault, nor anyone else's.

>>How is *that* in our best interest?

Steady, predictable prices somewhere between 'list' and the roller-coaster 'sale' prices would provide better profitablity for everyone involved and a much more attractive & stable downline sell. I realize that isn't flashy or exciting, but solid business practices seldom are. I've got a lot more respect for Warren Buffet than I do for Donald Trump.
    Seeing as they run a multi-million dollar business and you're running a website for musicians, I believe it would be best for all if you left the business planning and decision making up to ServerMatrix.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

when will you offer promos for Total Control Servers?

How to order

Hello,

How can I order this so I'll receive the additional HDD ?

Should I immediately add the secondary HDD in the order form or should I leave it to "None" and will it automatically be added when the coupon code "WHT" is entered?

Richard.

>>Seeing as they run a multi-million dollar business and you're running a website for musicians, I believe it would be best for all if you left the business planning and decision making up to ServerMatrix.

You're making the assumption that I *don't* operate a multi-million-dollar business.
    Patrick Callahan
    www.themothership.net

its not on all servers but on 80% of them
    put none in the 2nd HDD
    and put the coupon and press quote
    and ull see it in the description

>>Seeing as they run a multi-million dollar business and you're running a website for musicians, I believe it would be best for all if you left the business planning and decision making up to ServerMatrix.

You're making the assumption that I *don't* operate a multi-million-dollar business.
    No assumptions....

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Re: How to order

Originally posted by Bdzzld
    Hello,

How can I order this so I'll receive the additional HDD ?

Should I immediately add the secondary HDD in the order form or should I leave it to "None" and will it automatically be added when the coupon code "WHT" is entered?
    Yep, just leave the 2nd HD blank and put in the coupon code. On the next page you'll get a confirmation and the HD will be there.

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

Awesome value now for the slight price increase.

How long do you expect this special to last?

waicsco,

If they follow their "normal" pattern the offer will expire on Monday and a new offer will then be posted. Just search for posts from "yourhost" to see previous offers etc.

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com