3,727 Project Developers

Calling all developers! Please post your project name, description and URL here. It'll be interesting to know how many of you actually contribute to the open-source industry. Also, please state your role in the project and whether you're a project administrator.
    Have you Floble'd today?

I saw this the other day and I was meaning to reply. I was planning on submitting a project of mine to sourceforge (and since have - I'm waiting for a pending name takeovere), which you reminded me to do.

But basically it is a mIRC DLL called kTools which does various things manipulating mIRC's MDI giving the appearance of "docking" windows.

The whole thing is coded in the C++ Win32 API.

Also a custom control was made for the statusbar which I never got to finish - but basically it is like a standard windows control statusbar with the exception of styling/borders/progressbars/graphics.

As for my position on the project I was the only one working on it - so I guess that makes me the administrator
    * Best Web Hosting - Submit your host to our directory and become one of our top 10 web hosts.

Project Admin: eBB

No files released yet, around 10,000 lines of code written so far.

*please delete this post*
    Last edited by alvinks; 05-04-2004 at 04:22 PM.

Leicester, UK
    TXT Type Game.
    Pretty popular ( the code )
    Base Code = Exo fusion, but they stopped Developing hte game, so we took it on with there permission and called it gamers-fusion