Thread: Selling a RaQ?

Question Selling a RaQ?

I currently have a RaQ4i in my posession that I have considered selling for the past few weeks.

Does anyone know of the going price for a RaQ4i with the 550 OS installed or know of a place I can look? I've *just finished* looking on eBay, but it wasnt any help.

This is not a sales pitch, just asking where I could get some prices.

Thanks in advance.
    Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Brain Cancer Awareness. May is Brain Cancer awareness month. Gray Matters!
    Incurable, 6-18 months prognosis, survivors longer than 3 years less than 1% chance.
    Don't like what I say? Ignore me.

Sacramento, CA
    Worth at most $500 but probably wont get rid of it for that much

I would say more like $400

A RAQ4i w/512M and 40G drive went for about $250 a couple of weeks ago on eBay
    "Obsolesence is just a lack of imagination."

London, United Kingdom
    a raq4i with the 550 o/s is worth the same as a raq4i with the raq4 o/s as any purchaser with a clue will want to wipe and start again, probably with new ram, new fans and a new HDD anyway ...

current going price on 4i's is around $300 with mounting ears and original osrcd
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules