Dedicated Server and outside Management

Thanks for the advice that everyone has given in my previous post. The hosts that I am looking at are the following:

Infrenion
    Dragon.net
    Server Matrix ( I have heard a lot already about them, looking for more advice on the other two )

Which would you recommend over others. I have not seen much information on Infrenion or Dragon.net. The other aspect is we do need some management. I was looking at thelinuxguy or acunett. Any experiences anyone would have would help make my decisions. Thanks!

Hi Mabble,
    Servermatrix + thelinuxguy (Steve) is the best combination set

Thanks.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, Telstra SGCS2 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

I would go with tailoredmadeservers.com or layeredtech.com for SM bandwidth instead of going with SM since they have more personalised support.

www.ServerMatrix.com *Wink*

Go through a reseller, quality resellers can completely manage the server for you, and offer even lower prices.

Or you can go directly through the parent company and find someone to fully manage your server for you as mentioned above.

Have you give www.FastServers.net or www.GNAX.com a look yet? They're two additional great providers.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Greetings:

Steve from thelinuxguy has a good reputation on WHT.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Question Linux Guy?

Can the Linux Guy contact me, I've heard somuch about him and am picking up a servermatrix server I need managed?

Please let me know how to contact him?

Thanks

Monie8,

sales@rack911.com

is the best way.

Thank you,
    Steve
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Just incase you are looking for other options, check out serveradmins.biz or phpdeveloper on WHT.

He would do anything upon request for the server or even help out with the non-managed servers once in a while

Extra mileage... But please don't get me wrong because Steve (rack911) helps us out even we do not subscript to any of his services.

Both are nice guy to deal with!

i second phpdeveloper hes a good guy, also wolfstream from linux-tech.net hes really cool. check them out aswell.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance