Thread: Wondering......

Wondering......

I have WIndows Media 9 (One of my media Players) and several audio streams i goto have a 2 hour time limit before they close my Media session......

I have discovered the timer IN THE MEDIA PLAYER responds to this......

Is there a way to disable the timer so it doesnt keep track of how long i've been listening to a stream????? If there is,i can listen to a stream non-stop as if there wasnt a time limit...........

One time i had a link with the end time right in it (&endtime=02:00:00) all i did was remove that part of the url and i had non stop audio,so there must be a way!!!!!!!

Thanx for your help,

The Dude

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Cant you just switch stations or switch media players when the two hours is over ?

Re: Wondering......

Originally posted by The Dude_
    One time i had a link with the end time right in it (&endtime=02:00:00) all i did was remove that part of the url and i had non stop audio,so there must be a way!!!!!!!
    ...to steal service from other people just like there was a way to do it with that one!!!1!!!

This is basically like a hosting customer coming here and asking if there's a way to get around their host's bandwidth or transfer limits, isn't it? If they're cutting your feed after two hours, that's their policy and you're agreeing to it by using their service. You shouldn't be trying to defeat it, and no one here should be advising you on how to do so.
    Last edited by JayC; 05-03-2004 at 04:47 PM.