Lightbulb Graphic Design Request

Hello,

I need a little graphic design work done for a site/company/software product that I'm getting ready to have "go live." I need a logo for the company image (letterhead/business cards, etc...) and the web site, as well as a logo and an application icon (a variant of the same theme) for my flagship product. That's three separate images.

The company is "Loqd Technologies" (pronounced "locked"), and the initial product is "ChannelLoq" (there's also a "ChannelLoq-Lite"). The website is loqd.com/net (it's just a parked page).

I'm posting here because I'd like to see some different and original ideas. Experienced designer or no, if you have a concept of what my visual image could look like, I'm interested in hearing/seeing it!

About the company. I'm a small home-business software shop looking to provide a few interesting solutions and innovative ideas of my own.

Design-wise, I'd like to go the sleek/ultra-clean/minimalistic route. A white background, black lettering, some tasteful colors (I'm thinking warm colors) that aren't a eyesore. The images should be as condensed as possible, with no unnecessary artifacts. Obviously the idea of a padlock or a key comes to mind when thinking about the name. Those might be good to use, but keep in mind that despite the name "loqd," I don't really design security products. The name is really meant to imply stability and software that's "a lock."

Prices are negotiable, but of course, I'm looking to keep it as low as possible. If you'd like to "bid" for the job, please PM me or reply to this thread with your concepts.

If you need more details, please let me know!

Thanks,
    -CJN

PS - Future work may also be necessary for additional products, and possibly some interface design. Things like button-bar icons, etc... I do *not* need website design, or layout work done.

Can you specify an email where I can contact you (since you can't PM)?

Thanks,
    Alex
    HQ Max » hqmax.com

My examples:

LOGOS, ICONS

I already emailed you.

do you have any instant messenging sytems such as AIM?

Sorry, no. I don't usually stay at my maching long enough to IM.

Shoot me an email, and if I like your concepts, I'll get back to you. I don't have firm dates for when I need these designs, and I'm planning on taking my time selecting exactly the right ones.

::
    Look no further!
    Logo DesignVector ConversionPrint
    eagleimagery.co.uk
    UK Business Labs Forum - The chemistry in B2B™

Hello! Cniemira,
    I am a Qualified and Creative Graphic designer and I can fulfill all your requirements very well…

Portfolio: http://www.zakpatel.com
    AIM: mzakirpatel
    Yahoo Messenger: mzrp

|> zakpatel.com