homepageuniverse.com

i've just come across this site and they claim to offer $300 worth of software with all hosting accounts. In the software list Macromedia Flash seems to also be included.

I can get a cheap $2.95 hosting with them and get Macromedia Flash for FREE, or am i missing something? this sounds too good to be true.

I've seen other hosts do this aswell for example oneandone.co.uk

Greetings,

It looks like they really do claim to offer Flash MX free with any hosting account....This is actually first time I saw something like that. Try emailing them and asking about MX licences. Good Luck.

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking (90-day Money Back Guarantee)

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Okay, here's the catch. The software they provide is free because those are FREE downloaded programs.

What they listed as FREE to you are "TRIAL" versions, shareware and FREEWARE programs which contain absolutely $0 value.

Great con though.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Originally posted by net-trend
    Okay, here's the catch. The software they provide is free because those are FREE downloaded programs.

What they listed as FREE to you are "TRIAL" versions, shareware and FREEWARE programs which contain absolutely $0 value.

Great con though.
    What a great way to start off a relationship with a new customer...
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.