need mozilla/firebird,i.e tested on my site

Getting a new site made nothing really there at the moment just looking to see what it looks like on other os's

www.xtremecomputing.co.uk/index2.php

p.s its not a new site been up some time just a new cms

Why not install those browsers and see for yourself?

because ive never used them and it was a simple question if you didnt like it no need to reply

Just to tell you, Mozilla Firefox (0.8) is like netscape, so Mozilla products shouldn't be a problem, if you have tryed it with netscape.

Anyway, it looks fine with Firefox.
    I had to move up my seat to realise that there are words where those blue "boxes" are, so make it stand out a little bit more.

Being too lazy to download and install a couple of browsers and review your own site is no excuse

the words next to the blue boxes are black for me

Try this script and fix the errors:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...k%2Findex2.php

that'll give you a damn good chance it's gonna work on almost anything.
    Gone.

to lazy? what says im not a busy man? i have no time to mess about like that i simply asked for people to help out now please go bug someone else if you have nothing to do

thanks phision ill pass it onto the coder

So our time is not worth your precious "business" clock-tickings. My point is, that no matter what anyone else says, you won't get a full picture unless you see for yourself. Again, downloading those 2 browsers over broadband takes 2 minutes, installing another 2 minutes, reviewing the site yourself: priceless.

and downloading on aol? oh its great being back at my folks trust me

Just download the installlation files of Mozilla/Firebird /and Opera and save them. When you want to test your site install the browsers and after testing thoroughly remove the programs. [If you have a large disk you can leave it installed. Remove them from start up menus, and in startup in system configuration and it will not even interfere in your system resources [except hogging some hdd space]

Just an advice....

:-) Cheers (-:

Downloading Mozilla/firebird is easy enough and one that no one need to request for. Also, I think your coder/designer is not up to standards.

Any half decent coder will have all the major browsers installed and would have tested it with them even before finalising anything.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.