Thread: Proposal

Proposal

Hello,

My name is Richard and I am the manging partner at Hello & Co. and I have a proposition for many of the designers out there.

We also operate Hello-Designs.com which is managed by my Mother Donna - what we are looking for is someone who wishes to join us. We don't have alot of cash floating around so we are looking for others who are like Donna, who just don't like being in the frontline of the sales process.

Basically what we are looking for are 1 or 2 designers who wish to join us in echange for us providing the sales and payment abilities for you... We will obtain all relevant information from the customer, get all the details - then send it to you to complete the work. We of course would have contracts that would stipulate the amount due up front and the amounts due after completetion, or you may supply your own.

We can also offer you the shared resources of the Hello & Co. staff for many inquiries you may have. One of the partners is a programmer (PHP, HTML, C++, Java) also a Sys Admin for Unix & Solaris.

Please contact richard [at] helloandco [dot] com should you have questions, or see http://hellohost.com/support.html for IM contacts for Richard.
    Richard W. Kelly
    Hello & Co! - It all starts with Hello ! 1-888-88-HELLO
    HelloandCo.com | HelloHost.com | HelloHost.co.uk | HelloDomains.net | HelloDNS.net | HelloServers.com | Hello-Designs.com | HelloDev.net | HelloSSL.com | HelloPay.us | eHello.net |

I want to clarify that this would be branded under the Hello-Designs.com site and receive traffic from the Hello & Co. network. You would continue to hold rights to your works however we would like to post it on Hello-Designs. We are mainly looking for someone who doesnt have a web presence yet that could take advantage of ours. We can provide you with a domain and hosting for your own venture however we would still like for you to participate in the Hello-Designs venture.
    Richard W. Kelly
    HelloandCo.com | HelloHost.com | HelloHost.co.uk | HelloDomains.net | HelloDNS.net | HelloServers.com | Hello-Designs.com | HelloDev.net | HelloSSL.com | HelloPay.us | eHello.net |

Hello&Co,

Nice proposal you have there, however I have a few questions if I may.

Approximatley how many website design or graphic design requests do you recieve each month, and can you promise a steady work flow for anybody who you employ to work for your brand?

Do you have any idea of the range in price for each project, i.e do you work on a quote basis or set prices yourself?

Thanks

Hello Visio,

Currentlly we are not receiving a large number of requests simply because we haven't advertised alot for design aspects, our intent is to have a group of specials each week / month for different parts of the Hello & Co. network, this would assist in driving traffic and building clientel for both Hello & Co. and your name.

The Hello & Co. business was built mainly by word of mouth and refferals so we predict that while we cannot guarantee anything upfront we can promise that all of our clients are satisfied customers and many will be willing to spread the word.

The prices would be completely your discretion if you accepted the project, you would specify how much, we would provide the billing and deposit to your account via PayPal. If you prefered a cobrand type of approach then we could do the billing for a reasonable 10% fee of what is processed, of course this is negotiable as it really will depend on what type of setup your looking for, we are open to other ideas.
    Richard W. Kelly

Hello&Co,

Thanks for your swift reply, I will be in touch soon.

Could i keep my website and just work for you aswell ?

I.E. i get work from my website and yours but i prioritise my work so yours gets done first (sorry for bad spelling