Thread: Inmotion?

Question Inmotion?

I've been searching all around for a host for my website and one of the most appealing choices (to me) appears to be InMotion Hosting. Before I buy in, I'm curious to get the opinions of some of the people on this board regarding InMotion. Every review I've read of InMotion has been sparkling, and the prices seem reasonable (I'm considering the power plan). As a matter of fact, it looks almost too good to be true. Which is why I'm hesitant.

I've considered LunarPages, however they don't have a "middle tier" hosting plan, which I'm most interested in.

Any comments (other possible hosts, etc) are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 05-02-2004 at 06:46 PM.

When Inmotion requested advertising info I checked them out and found that they had a ton of phony reviews around the web, some of which were on their own sites. I also discovered a webhosting directory they own which is dedicated to who else but Inmotion with a few affiliate links sprinkled in for leak control.

I would never consider them, but that is just me.

Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

New York
    I have read once on this forum: "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is". Personally, I would advise you to call them and email them to see if you get a fast and "live" response. Hope that helps.

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking (90-day Money Back Guarantee)

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

what's the URL?
    Cory Pippen
    San Diego Direct Web, LLC

United Kingdom

They host 3 web site`s from the ip that there site is running on.

Thanks for all of your replies. I decided against Inmotion, and I think I'll be going with JaguarPC.