SOLD

pm sent

Sold and pushed to goldcd
    http://www.hostorb.net
    HostOrb - Quality Linux Web Hosting

You have a funny way of conducting business, Hostorb.

I sent you an e-mail, like you stated in your post, and I said I was interested and asked "what is your PayPal e-mail". Remember that all this happened way before goldcd even posted in your thread.

I stepped out and 30 minutes later, I receive another e-mail from you saying "domain has been sold".

Impatient, are you not?
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

best to post your intentions in the thread and get a time stamp. NICH. That way everyone knows what's happening.

SPEWS et all have made eMail next to worthless.

I don't mind reversing things if you guys decide you need to.

Originally posted by Nich
    You have a funny way of conducting business, Hostorb.

I sent you an e-mail, like you stated in your post, and I said I was interested and asked "what is your PayPal e-mail". Remember that all this happened way before goldcd even posted in your thread.

I stepped out and 30 minutes later, I receive another e-mail from you saying "domain has been sold".

Impatient, are you not?
    He who hesitates is lost -- and so is his parking place.
    http://www.hostorb.net
    HostOrb - Quality Linux Web Hosting

Originally posted by goldcd
    best to post your intentions in the thread and get a time stamp. NICH. That way everyone knows what's happening.

SPEWS et all have made eMail next to worthless.

I don't mind reversing things if you guys decide you need to.
    Hi goldcd:

I just followed his instructions and e-mailed him right after I saw his post. I said "hostpup domain sold" as the subject and body of the e-mail and I asked him for his paypal address, and he replied a few minutes later with is PayPal address. I came back less than 30 minutes later, to find his reply and a second reply that said "domain has been sold"

Can someone be that desperate for five bucks?

Anyway, I will PM you goldcd as I'd like to offer more money for the domain if you would sell to me. Thanks,

Regards,
    Nich
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Originally posted by Hostorb
    He who hesitates is lost -- and so is his parking place.
    I never once hesitated. I was the first to contact you and you gave me your paypal, but couldn't wait more than 30 minutes before selling to someone else? Five dollars or not, are you that desperate?

You should be more responsible next time and patient. What were you expecting to do, let 10 people PayPal you first, then send rejection e-mails to 9 people? Stick it through with the first person who responds to you.

Anyway, this is my last post about this. Have a nice day!
    InterNich LLC
    Founder