Thumbs down is very bad hosting

u1hosting is very bad hosting. They say offer 99.99% Uptime Guarantee. This offer is false because I have two hosting plan with this company and my web sites are 40% (or more) offline. It’s better a company that offers free hosting (
    My databases were lost.
    I do not recommend this company
      0 Not allowed!

New York City
    Sorry to hear that you've lost your databases.
    It seems like 1uhost offers unlimited bandwidth, read:

Next time do your search before signing up with a host, and choosing a host offering unlimited storage/bandwidth wouldn't be a smart idea.

Good luck.
    █• CirtexHosting • Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS • Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...
      0 Not allowed!

I'm also on, what happened? I checked back on my domain and everything was gone besides an index page with the cgi-bin?

They are very very bad ...
    New site coming soon
      0 Not allowed!

EU - east side
    Sorry to hear about your problems guys. As Hoobastank68 noted, unlimited space/bandwidth is not a good sign at all.

Hopefully you now learned that choosing a host means more than just finding the best offer out there.

Good luck!
      0 Not allowed!

What did you expect from an unlimited provider? Lets hope that you have learnt a vital lesson.
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    8 Years of hosting excellence!
      0 Not allowed!

Wow, looking at the prices, it's no wonder you guys had all these problems. - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.
      0 Not allowed!