JSP Multi Domain Hosting Package ?

I don't seem to be able to find any jsp / servlet enabled multi domain / reseller hosting packages in the UK. I am looking to be able to host up to 10 sites for my customers, 2 or 3 of which will need access to a MySQL database, with JSP and Apache Tomcat.

There are loads of php / asp resellers, but my technical guy needs to use jsp.

Any recommendations?

Thanks, David.

I am not sure if you are looking for a host which has its servers in the UK or just an office in the UK and servers in US but most Ensim providers can offer you this as JSP is enabled by default so you would just need to contact them to verify that it is indeed enabled.

Thanks for your reply OKIHost.

Sorry about those mini posts above, but I am not allowed to post urls with less than five posts

So if a host uses the Ensim control panel, it means they can support JSP and Tomcat if they wish to do so? I have been going on the info provided on their hosting packages pages, and also emailing enquiries to them.

Anyway, have managed to find four hosts in the UK which provide reseller packages and that support JSP and Tomcat by going through the listing at

These are:

If anybody has had any experiences with any of these, or indeed other hosts which would be suitable, I'd be intrested to hear of them.