Looking for proven or guaranteed PPC advertisement

Hello,

I'm going to have a good amount of money soon available to reinvest in my company and I want it to be invested in PPC advertising.

I tried quite a lot of PPC and got very bad results, although I know it's better then impressions or a monthly fee.

So I am looking for people that are really confident with their services and can either guarantee conversions (after my website review) or can show solid proof of their efficiency. You can provide proofs such as: examples of past clients that got a certain amount of clicks/conversions, clients you had, etc.

Please, contact me using the following email address: [email protected]

Regards,
    Jerome Gravel-Niquet
    SyncHosting CEO
    Last edited by jeromegn; 05-02-2004 at 01:37 PM.
    jerome.g-n Specializing in corporate designs and pure CSS websites.

How would you want to show proof of the effectiveness?
    We currently have a PPC running internally on our GalacNet Cluster Sites that stream these text PPC/PPI Ads throughout all our member's sites, email accounts and forums.

These are people having free services which are no where near the commercial paid services.
    So advertising here may stream to you people who want to convert from a free host to a paid host.

Here is the URL
    www.galacnet.com
    The other two sites, GalacMail and GalacForums would require you to have an account to see the streamed PPC/PPI Ads.
    Last edited by galacnet; 05-02-2004 at 01:39 PM.
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

I just edited my post:

examples of past clients that got a certain amount of clicks/conversions, clients you had, etc.
    Regards,
    Jerome.
    jerome.g-n Specializing in corporate designs and pure CSS websites.

Our PPC/PPI engine just kicked off last month so we don't have any stats to show you other than the default banner stats.

But most PPC/PPI sites you would have to try out to see if its most suited for you
    Google AdWords and Overture are good... but they SUCK UP a lot of your $$$.....

Our engine is running at a $5 sign up ( re-creditable credit after you have signed up for it )
    PPC : $0.25 / click
    PPI : $0.50 / 1000

Let me know if you are interested ( MSN : [email protected] )
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster