Looking for cPanel server manager

I will be getting a Celeron 2.0GhZ server with 1 GB RAM - (2) 80GB Hard Drives and 1300 GB Monthly Transfer, and I am looking for someone to manage it for me.

We are talking fully managed, and support 24/7 (well, as good as at least, we all have lives, hopefully).

I need to find someone quick, within a day or two tops, so please post your offers. I am looking for someone who will charge a monthly fee - Of course some months there might be more troubles than others, but in the end it all pretty much balances out.

Please post your offers, and references if you have any, and I will get in touch with those I find interesting.

Hello,

I can provide you with this service at competitive rates. I also would provide you with kernel upgrades, and any other service that you may require.

If you wish to talk more about this possibility you can reach me at: alanp(at)rackadmins.com

Thanks.

WE SELL GREAT AFFPRDABLE, QUALITY,WEBHOSTING
    yes i can help to email me or contact me thru my wht profile will mayve do for free as a volunteer! THNX!

Afterlab have you thought about outsourcing? If your interested I can recommend you a good bunch of guys that do work for me.
    - 7de5igns

Hey, ive been looking for a place to work for sometime. I am willing to work for about $7-8 per hour that i actually work.

You can see my entire resume and website by going to
    h**p://myklweb.net and clicking on info.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Sincerely,
    Mike DeVita

Hi,

you need to check http://www.linuxnetworkcare.com/ for professional support , try to do also a forum search for linuxnetworkcare and you will found only good post about him!