Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCAvenue

CCAvenue

Does anyone using their service? How good and bad are they...

Hi,
    We have been using them for our clients (in the past), There were some terrible downtimes in the recent times, however there are other options which u need to check out before going to ccavenue
    www.Transecute.com
    www.TransactIndia.com
    I have also made a short comparison of all the three in an another thread
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=255419
    Rgds
    Nish

Thanks for the info

Hi Vieri / Nish,

I have come across this forum through google and am hurt by the comments of Nish. I am Vishwas Patel, CEO of Avenues.

First and foremost, I would like to clear out certain points stated about by Nish. CCAvenue has not had a SINGLE MINUTE of downtime in the past 12 months. Our 7 dedicated servers are deployed on clustered / load balancing high performance Windows 2000 original IBM x series servers, each having Dual 2GHz Xeon DP 512KB cache CPU's, 1.5 GB 133MHz SDRAM ECC DDR RDIMM II memory, three 18.2 GB Ultra 160 SCSI HDD and ServeRAID 5i with Dual Ultra320 SCSI controller, which are designed specifically to handle demanding e-business applications. We have 99.99% uptime guarantees from our very reputed US Web hosting firm. Our servers are monitored by our inhouse team of Six system administrators 24 by 7.

Regarding our backend Payment Gateway service providers, we are the only company in South Asia to provide MasterCard and Visa authorisation through three different gateways including Citibank and ICICI. This ensures that our Merchants transactions are processed 24 by 7 and it really does not matter to us if any one of our gateways is having a downtime coz (unlike others) we always have two other gateways to fall back to. As most of you are aware, American Express accounts for 30% of all online transactions and it is the number One card for the travel and Leisure sectors AND we are the ONLY gateway that provides real time acquiring and settlement of AmEx cards in the region. This apart, we have tied up numerous banks for real time debits and we will shortly adding two of India's biggest Public Sector banks payment options.

Also, as commented by Nish on some other forum, CCAvenue does send back 'transaction result' parameters back to our merchant sites, so as to enable them to update their data bases in real time.

Almost all the major eBusinesses in this country have preffered to use CCAvenue and anybody is free to contact / email any of our 1500+ merchants and ask feedback about our services, on time weekly payments payouts, Risk management, Backend merchant accounting software or our sincere efforts in helping in increasing our merchants businesses by showcasing their products/ services in the Newsletters which we have forced our 10 Indian Banking partners to send to millions of their Net banking users.

If someone has to compare our services with other providers, I suggest that the Product Features listed on the Comparative Analysis page of our CCAvenue website should be taken into consideration.

Best Regards,

Vishwas Patel
    CEO
    Avenues

Thank you Mr. Patel for expressing your side of the story. Its great to see CEO actually do that

Best wishes,

Gavin

Angry Transactindia is most unreliable

hi all,
    this is amit uniyal this side webmaster of devshoppe.com,i m using transactindia payment gateway from last 8 months(curruntly using it too)....and i will never recommend any1 to try them unless u want to loose some customers in the end.here r my experiences with transactindia:-
    (1)Payment delays:- well,will any1 believe that after 8 months of sales,i m yet to recieve my payments cheque.they find excuses to hold ur payments.earlier they had problem with my partner's id proof...look what i have already deposited:- passport copy,license copy,ration card copy,verification letter on counsellor's letter head,bank a/c details,vat no,pan no details,insurance policy details....but yet to recieve my cheque.i m planning to lodge an official complaint in consumer court.
    (2) Payment gateway down from time to time:- in these eight months ,i have faced this problem 2 times.first time for whole 30-40 days & secondly for 30+ (& still going)..the simple reason they give u is"" Dear Mr.Amit Uniyal,

As we are facing some disputes with ICICI we have decided to keep all the
    accounts with merchants like you in pending. So we request you to hold this
    issue for few days. We will intimate you once we set things right.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Customer Support
    TransactIndia.com""

and will u people believe during these 30 days i have lost orders worth rs 40000/-(INR) and more than it many customers(who wont come back now)

so,the moral of the message is that dont fell in the trap of cheap payment gateways ...in the long run u will be on loss using these.As far my knowledge says ccavenue is most reliable and trustworthy.The decision to use transactindia was one of my worst business decision.
    so....be carefull and be happy.
    amit uniyal
    Director
    Devshoppe.com

devshoppe.com

Since Transactindia is sucks, but why you are still using their service? I visited your site, and I noticed you are still using Transactindia? And how do you know ccavenue is reliable? I know they lie sometimes, like Ccavenue web site was down for the past 2 days, but they denied the fact that their site was down! I do not think ccavenue is being honest at this point.

* Re:Transactindia is most unreliable

dear sir,
    i m still using them as i havent got my payments yet & i fear once i leave them they will delay it furthur.
    I have many friend who have their own websites & they r using cc avenue gateway..they r satisfied & even adviced me to use the same.

I see. I was almost going to use Transactindia's service last time, becuase Transactindia only can send Indian Rupees, so I did not use their service.

I feel sorry about your dilemma with Tansactindia.
    Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

devshoppe.com

Should I invite Transacyindia to response to
    this post?

let me get my cheque ...plz wait till then...i will invite them myself.

Okay, I hope you can get your cheque from them soon!
    Do you know www.abcpayments.com?

* abc payments

hi again!
    i went through abcpayments website & they seem to be good too...they also have backup of very big group like indiamart...
    they even have netbanking facility....atleast i expect that i wont have to run behind them for my money...
    do u have any idea that even after submitting everything,gateways dont send payemnts...what to do...where to go? does a person like me fight with big groups legally?
    thanks
    amit uniyal

Lightbulb Re: abc payments

Originally posted by devshoppe.com
    hi again!

do u have any idea that even after submitting everything,gateways dont send payemnts...what to do...where to go? does a person like me fight with big groups legally?
    thanks
    amit uniyal
    Amit, I know how you feel, but I am sorry I do not know how to help you.

Why don't you create a new topic in this forum something like "credit card processor delays payment, what should I do? please help!" I am sure somebody will give you advise.

well,i got my cheque today for the last 8 months payments from transactindia.com .i m sure someone from transact has read this message....

I am glad to hear that you finally received the cheque from transactindia.

But does transactindia treat all their customers like this?
    Anyway, I would say I was lucky I did not use transactindia.

Talking Lucky...Me

dear friend...
    when i started my website,i wanted a gateway.....i choosed ccavenue and transactindia to choose from & later choosed transact as it was cheap and 2 of my compitiotors were also using it...so i thought it must be good.
    i promise they always treat their customers like this.Plz read the mail from them below:-
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Kindly find the attachment. It carries scanned copy of your payment
    cheque. ICICI Bank cheque direct deposited in to your HDFC Bank Account
    (Acct no.2792*****2079).
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused with us.
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Kishore.
    Accounts Department.

Read they agree that inconvinience is caused with them....one more thing their gateway is still rejecting cards.plz read the mail i sended them..still havent got any reply:-

Dear sir,
    hi again! thanks a lot for payments ,i was in urgent need of these.
    ur payment gateway is still not working,just yesterday a buyer tried to place an order worth rs 43000+ order id 20050429135041
    after ur gateway rejected his card ,he has successfully paid me through paypal.com
    total incomplete order value reached =rs 79000/- INR from 22march-30 april
    if u keep on rejecting orders like this then whats the benefit of payments gateway?
    plz tell me when will ur getway be completely workable?I havent paid u people for rejecting cards like this...its 39 orders in a row.
    do reply.
    amit

sometime back i checked my compititors sites...one is using transecute and other is offering ikobo...that means there was some serious problems with them too..
    so, my advice to everyone who wants to save initial money is that dont worry about one time payments and dont fell in trap of such cheap gateways ...these will prove more costly in long run...look i have lost the sale of rs 79000 in one month...
    amit uniyal
    www.devshoppe.com
    www.stores.ebay.in/devshoppe

Re: Lucky...Me

dear friend...
    when i started my website,i wanted a gateway.....i choosed ccavenue and transactindia to choose from & later choosed transact as it was cheap and 2 of my compitiotors were also using it...so i thought it must be good.
    Yes, transacindia's overall fees are cheaper than ccavenue.

i promise they always treat their customers like this.Plz read the mail from them below:-
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Kindly find the attachment. It carries scanned copy of your payment
    cheque. ICICI Bank cheque direct deposited in to your HDFC Bank Account
    (Acct no.2792*****2079).
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused with us.
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Kishore.
    Accounts Department.

Read they agree that inconvinience is caused with them....one more thing their gateway is still rejecting cards.plz read the mail i sended them..still havent got any reply:-

Dear sir,
    hi again! thanks a lot for payments ,i was in urgent need of these.
    ur payment gateway is still not working,just yesterday a buyer tried to place an order worth rs 43000+ order id 20050429135041
    after ur gateway rejected his card ,he has successfully paid me through paypal.com
    total incomplete order value reached =rs 79000/- INR from 22march-30 april
    if u keep on rejecting orders like this then whats the benefit of payments gateway?
    plz tell me when will ur getway be completely workable?I havent paid u people for rejecting cards like this...its 39 orders in a row.
    do reply.
    amit
    I heard rumor transactindia is using other payment gateways to process their credit card payment orders, and there is a lot of chagback dispute issues from transactindia.

sometime back i checked my compititors sites...one is using transecute and other is offering ikobo...that means there was some serious problems with them too..
    But transecute's fees are very high; whereas ikobo is not longer
    in processing credit card payments service for business transactions, but only person to person money transfer service at this time.

so, my advice to everyone who wants to save initial money is that dont worry about one time payments and dont fell in trap of such cheap gateways ...these will prove more costly in long run...look i have lost the sale of rs 79000 in one month...
    amit uniyal
    www.devshoppe.com
    Amit, you are absolutely right!
    I really need to re-consider my desicion after reading your
    experience.
    Thank you very much for sharing with us again!

Will you use ccavenue? I heard they just raised their fees?

Are you sure ccavenue is reliable?
    If both of us sign-up with ccavenue together, will ccavenue give discount?
    Last edited by cavalry; 05-03-2005 at 12:15 AM.

New payment gateways

hi again!
    i m planning to use ccavenues indian business a/c (7500+1200 amc) or abcpayments(indiamart fame)..
    as a backup i will use paypal.....
    should i ask ccavenues live support for any discount on 2 orders?
    amit

ccavenues prices:-

PRICING AND TYPES OF SCHEMES
    We are offering the following two schemes for you to choose from, as per your business model:-

Type of Scheme Set Up fees
    [One time, Non Refundable] TDR *
    (Credit Cards) TDR *
    (Net Banking) Annual Software Maintenance Cost
    (Payable April , Every Year OR Pro Rata Thereof)
    Premium Scheme Rs. 25,000/- 5% 4% Rs.
    2,400/- (AMC)
    Economy Scheme Rs. 7,500/- 7% 4% Rs.
    1,200/- (AMC)

Re: New payment gateways

hi again!
    i m planning to use ccavenues indian business a/c (7500+1200 amc) or abcpayments(indiamart fame)..
    as a backup i will use paypal.....
    should i ask ccavenues live support for any discount on 2 orders?
    amit
    Yes, please go ahead! Thank you!

But do you know if abcpayments accepts international accounts?
    Because I am not from India!

But I know sometimes ccavenue lies to their customers in order to cover their problems, I do not mind if they have some minor problems, but I hope they can be honest in the first place in running their business.

Come on! If they are not being honest, how do they expect us to put our money with them?

We dont have left with much options...transact i wont take it for free,transecute is too expensive,abc seems to be from reliable group but i havent find it on many websites,nor heard abt these much...paypal is good option but payments take too long to reach india....finally,i m going to choose ccavenues..bulk of websites r using it...i hope it will suit me too

by the way where r u from & what's ur website url?

We dont have left with much options...transact i wont take it for free,transecute is too expensive,abc seems to be from reliable group but i havent find it on many websites,nor heard abt these much...paypal is good option but payments take too long to reach india....finally,i m going to choose ccavenues..bulk of websites r using it...i hope it will suit me too
    Amit,

I do agree with you. We have to be very be careful!

But what do you think of jensleypay.com (UK) and
    paysat.com (Norway)?

by the way where r u from & what's ur website url?
    I already PM you!

hi all,
    this is for the information of all people who are planning to use transactindia gateway on their website.thee people are biggest frauds in this field ,their gateway is not working from 22nd march & i have lost the sale of nearly rs 1 lakh(INR),more so i have loosed potential buyers...why....bcoz i choosed transactindia.Here is a summery of all incomplete orders :-

Ordered Date Order Type TI Order No Merchant Order No Status
    7th May,2005 Product 20050507151903 Incompleted
    5th May,2005 Product 20050505164517 Incompleted
    5th May,2005 Product 20050505164129 Incompleted
    5th May,2005 Product 20050505142748 Incompleted
    5th May,2005 Product 20050505141110 Incompleted
    5th May,2005 Product 20050505114002 Incompleted
    4th May,2005 Product 20050504185604 Incompleted
    4th May,2005 Product 20050504180000 Incompleted
    4th May,2005 Product 20050504052022 Incompleted
    3rd May,2005 Product 20050503013613 Incompleted
    3rd May,2005 Product 20050503013511 Incompleted
    2nd May,2005 Product 20050502023045 Incompleted
    1st May,2005 Product 20050501142827 Incompleted
    1st May,2005 Product 20050501141232 Incompleted
    1st May,2005 Product 20050501140915 Incompleted
    29th Apr,2005 Product 20050429135811 Incompleted
    29th Apr,2005 Product 20050429135041 Incompleted
    29th Apr,2005 Product 20050429134128 Incompleted
    29th Apr,2005 Product 20050429115708 Incompleted
    21st Apr,2005 Product 20050421111136 Incompleted
    19th Apr,2005 Product 20050419222547 Incompleted
    18th Apr,2005 Product 20050418000640 Incompleted
    17th Apr,2005 Product 20050417223058 Incompleted
    16th Apr,2005 Product 20050416144256 Incompleted
    15th Apr,2005 Product 20050415104733 Incompleted
    13th Apr,2005 Product 20050413130734 Incompleted
    13th Apr,2005 Product 20050413025623 Incompleted
    11th Apr,2005 Product 20050411082556 Incompleted
    11th Apr,2005 Product 20050411062916 Incompleted
    9th Apr,2005 Product 20050409040318 Incompleted
    9th Apr,2005 Product 20050409035610 Incompleted
    9th Apr,2005 Product 20050409025047 Incompleted
    8th Apr,2005 Product 20050408102052 Incompleted
    8th Apr,2005 Product 20050408100852 Incompleted
    8th Apr,2005 Product 20050408032500 Incompleted
    8th Apr,2005 Product 20050408005527 Incompleted
    7th Apr,2005 Product 20050407041322 Incompleted
    ( i cant give march details as these fools delete incomplete orders after one month)

SO,MY ADVICE TO PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING /PLANNING TO FELL IN TRANSACTINDIA TRAP,THAT DONT RUN AFTER MONEY,THESE CHEAP GATEWAYS WILL PROVE MORE COSTLY IN LONG RUN.LOOK I HAVE LOST THE SALE OF RS 100000 INR.IF ANYONE STILL WANNA TRY TRANSACTINDIA,THEY BEST OF LUCK WITH UR BUSINESS.
    AMIT UNIYAL
    DEVSHOPPE

That is very terrible about Transactindia!
    But I do not understand how come company like this still can
    run their business?
    Now I realized what ccavenue told me was right!

Thanks for sharing.

hi friend!,
    hw r u?long time i haven't heard anything from u....
    anyways...i have started using ccavenue gateway on my website and believe me its very very fine with lot of additional features like order alert on mobile through sms,almost 20 payment options to choose from,customer care is fantastic,it has soo many features that i m just feeling on top of the world.
    take care,
    amit uniyal

I am glad to hear that you found a reliable processor.
    Good luck in your e-business venture, and get in touch,
    my friend.

Thumbs up Thanks.

Hi ,

Mr. Amit Uniyal ,

I have been going through the Forums from quite a long time now.. and i am really sad for what you faced with TransactIndia. However you will never face this type of problems with CCAvenue.

Also.. Cavalry... You should really sign up for CCAvenue's Services. They also have a USD Gateway so you dont have to worry about getting payments to you in any part of world.
    And believe me they are rock solid on Payments.

Thanks and regards ,

Yogendra.

hi dear !
    hw r u?
    this is just a update that i m more than 100% happy with ccavenue.......its working fine and i m geeting good sales too these days......
    3 cheers for ccavenue...
    amit uniyal
    www.devshoppe.com

Amit,

Have you made any withdrawals from ccavenue?
    Any problems to wire your money from them?

dear cavalry,
    till tdy i havent faced any problems with them.On due date they themselves deposit my due funds in my account.
    so, its best gateway which works hard to keep its customers satisfied.
    amit uniyal

Amit,

Thanks for your valuable information.

It is nice to hear that you found a reliable 3rd party processor.

I'll second what Amit has to say ... been great to work with CCAvenue ... no problems - fast payments - good service.

Oh well like to know what you sell or your business model as I just got declined by them without much of a real explanation Just a "your too risky" reply basically. Doesnt really help me much as if I knew why I was too risky it would help me in finding a processor who would accept me and not just applying and crossing fingers.

creztor ... what industry are you in ?

Console/gaming accessories and parts. I do realize there are some processors who dont permit some of the products I sell, but I did and I always do read before applying for accounts to see if I am allowed to use their service or not. Anyway just be nice if I got more than an automated/general your too risky and not exactly why, if its my product or whatever, just be nice Because CCave did really look nice

hi creztor,
    u can dirctly ask ccavenue people here:-
    http://world.ccavenue.com/indexWorldccav.jsp

u can leave a message or try catch them when they will be online(live help)
    amit uniyal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast