Macromedia Studio MX 2004 - for sale

I don't need my Macromedia Sudio MX 2004 software anymore, and to be honest, it's taking quite a bit of unwanted space on my computer.

I have alot to do, online and offline, and just haven't got the time to have a little fun with it anymore...

I don't want to just remove it as I have payed for it, and it would be a waste.

This is great software for designers, beginners... professionals..etc

I am willing to sell it for a small price. I bought it a month or two ago. Haven't used it much...

It includes: Flash MX, Fireworks, Freehand, Extension Manager, Dreamweaver....

It's cheap because I need to get rid of it, as I need my computer space for quite a large file... Oh, plus I don't use it much..lol

I will sell it for around $200 - $300

If thats too dear, make an offer...

CONTACT ME -

PM me -

AIM me - Wapture2

Thank you
      0 Not allowed!

your selling the purchased CD, yes? I'm just worried youve downloaded it and are tryoing to sell it on...
      0 Not allowed!

No, it's the downloaded version. I live in the United Kingdom, and didn't want to pay extra for shipping fee's of the backup CD delivery.

When you purchase the macromedia download version, it automatically adds a backup CD with it, but I cancelled the CD, like you can, and downloaded it. When someone buys it, they can easily check for registration details over the serial I give them. The serial is registered in my name, with address details, phone number etc... So it is fully registered in my name.

You say your worried that I downloaded it and are trying to sell it on, what do you mean? This software can only be used by one person. It cannot have unlimited amount of people using the same serial.

If you want the CD, it will cost extra, as I will need to buy the backup CD from Macromedia. This will include shipping fee's to the UK, and then to your destination, aswell as the purchase of the CD.

Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!

Wapture, you could always get it shipped directly to the buyer, the cd I mean.

Regards,
      0 Not allowed!

very true....

Hold on, let me see how much the backup CD will cost
      0 Not allowed!

Yea ok... why don't I just load up kazaa and download it myself then stick i on my server and offer it to people for $200 - $300. Thats what this sounds like.
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, being as no one believe's what I say... deal off...
    doesnt matter
      0 Not allowed!

If you were so confident that this was legit you should stick with it. Prove to people it is. But I doubt thats the case and you know it...
      0 Not allowed!

I know it is legal. I'm selling MY software.. I bought it from Macromedia, and why should I just delete the software if I payed for it? I'm not gonna even bother argueing, I'd rather not have immature arguements over the Internet. I'm contacting Macro and going to see if I can get a refund or half the refund, being as it has been a month or two since I bought it.

Thank you for all your wanted and un-wanted responses.

End of discussion.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Wapture
    End of discussion.
      0 Not allowed!