* Generous VBulletin

A bit ago I offered VBulletin VB3.net for free...they thought about it for a while decided that they would give me 2 owned licensed instead of nothing..VB are nice people,..... I like nice people
    www.skatersforum.com

tHeY jUsT gAvE yOu tWo fReE lIcEnCeS fOr fReE? hOlY cRaP!

And they didn't allow me to transfer one licence to another person a little earlier. And I own many of them! That's what I got for my loyalty.

Overall, I agree, a group of very very nice and generous people.

Best,
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Only 2? How about 10? Anyway that's pretty good since you can get a domain for less then $10 nowadays.
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

I'm happy for you and glad vBulletin chose to give you the free licenses

Originally posted by Artashes

And they didn't allow me to transfer one licence to another person a little earlier. And I own many of them! That's what I got for my loyalty.

Best,
    Probably because the person that answered your ticket/email didnt have much authority/power over these things and was just following the rules
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Recently someone tried to give me one too, but was declined by vB. This was after I got one and I would've used the 2nd for another mboard.

Originally posted by Artashes

Best,
    73's, Kim

Originally posted by KimmiKat
    Only 2? How about 10? Anyway that's pretty good since you can get a domain for less then $10 nowadays.
    I dont think you can get 3 letter domains for $10 though can you? Plus they havent lost anything so works out well for both parties.

Pretty nice

I've owned several in the past, and I now like the style of phpBB. I've got one remaining.

I just wonder to myself, it seems as though you were squatting that domain... looks like your sole purpose was to earn a few bucks trying to sell it back to vb.

Angry

Originally posted by Ionsurge
    I just wonder to myself, it seems as though you were squatting that domain... looks like your sole purpose was to earn a few bucks trying to sell it back to vb.
    Squatting aye, well you can just keep wondering, I got that domain on the drop and was going to use it as a forum for all things VB3 related untill I soon found out that VB3.com was registered and directed to VBulletin.com. I IMMEDIATLEY contacted Vbulletin notified them and offered the domain to them FREE OF CHARGE...do you understand what that means Iondrugs..it means NO COST..if they wanted it of course.

"A bit ago I offered VBulletin VB3.net for free"

Read that quote a few times and it might sink in..you cannot imagine the excellent offers I had for that domain yet I waited three weeks for their response resisting the urge to sell, I have every email from them including the emails where they thank me for my generosity. In fact, because I have a couple of minutes spare and you are obviously an idiot, here is a segment of my original email to them;

"In short, if you would like the domain, trademarked or not, I am happy and willing to give it to you and I ask nothing in return (I don't like blackmailing/cybersqautting types)."

Do you understand what "nothing in return means" Iondrugs?
    Do you see also Ionmedication that I mention my dislike for cybersqautting types? If you dislike them also then you must freakin love people like me right?...cause if one day someone has a domain that you want and you DONT EVEN HAVE IT TRADEMARKED OR COPYRIGHT IT guys like me will APPROACH YOU and OFFER IT TO YOU FOR FREE, would you like that Ionanotherplanet or would that piss you off.

VBulletin decided to reward my integrity and ethics knowing full well that they did not have to. Further, even if VBulletin did not want the domain, I still asked for permission to use it in that instance see the following quote from me to them..let me know if there is any big words I can help you with;

"1. I you guys are not interested in owning VB3.net is it ok if I sell or develop it?
    2. If you guys do want VB3.net and it is trademarked...then let me know and I will hand it over.
    3. If you guys do want VB3.net and it is NOT trademarked...then let me know and I will hand it over."

Does that sound like the demands of a cybersquatter Ionhead?
    You want to challenge my ethics fool, check this thread;

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=269907

you can see that not only did I run a comp in which the winner got paid, but at the end of the comp I decided to pay the second place getter as well EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO SECOND PRIZE, it just felt like the right thing to do...still want to challenge my integrity Ionborrowedtime?

I just wonder to myself Ionacid if you understand that the same ignorance, presumptuousness and stupidity that characterises your typical cybersqautter was just all displayed by you in your clumsy ridiculous post............fool.
    www.skatersforum.com

Both parties did make out... at least vB hasn't turned into Microsoft yet...

Originally posted by Umbongo
    I dont think you can get 3 letter domains for $10 though can you? Plus they havent lost anything so works out well for both parties.
    73's, Kim

so why not buy vb4 vb5 vb6

Originally posted by Bully
    so why not buy vb4 vb5 vb6
    Maybe i should try the trick - Pretty good deal
    Shawn Ho
    Singapore Web Hosting Talk - http://www.sgwebhostingtalk.com
    Singapore Soccer - http://www.singaporesoccer.com
    EMAIL - shawnho@sgwebhostingtalk.com

ignorance, presumptuousness and stupidity that characterises
    Some big words there lol nice post, I don't think s/he will reply
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

very nice

I have replied. Not long words. Simply, flaming.

For misreading the original post, I get insulted. Simply emphasing that you said "free" would have sufficed.

Through that post, you gained no respect whatsoever.

Btw, he not she.

Originally posted by Umbongo
    Sure you can. 3 character .nets are still available.

Unique situation because vb owned vb3.com. Congrats!

thanx

Not angry because you misread the post at all, to err is human, I understand....just that you decided to jump to conclusions and smear my name on these boards by your thinly disguised accusation and make me feel like an idiot. I f you feel like a fool now so be it ( bet you dont though do you), by the way apology accepted..Oh wait you did not apologise, lemme guess your not the type to apologise when s/he is wrong are you, or you will have some childish excuse as to why it is not warranted.
    Adios
    www.skatersforum.com

I stand back, corrected, and apologise.

You do not know me either, please refrain from presuming something that is not true, as will I.

Originally posted by Ionsurge
    I stand back, corrected, and apologise.

You do not know me either, please refrain from presuming something that is not true, as will I.

lol... im sorry but thats funny.. Just something about this reply made me laugh..

That Please refrain from presuming something that is not true, as will I part really got me lol

Some of you guys on this board makes me laugh.
    Money is the root of all evil. So if you don't want to go crazy, give it all to me

Thankyou IonSurge..my apologies if I over reacted.
    www.skatersforum.com