Question Webhosting Company Site Template

I was curious if there were any sites for free templates aimed for someone running a hosting business. I would prefer PSD files, but anything editable would be wonderfully helpful. And if you are bored one day and feel like designing me a professional template, by all means, please do.

So far the best site I have come across is boxedart.com, although it is not a free site. They have quite a few templates targeting the hosting company.

Just do a search in google and search for free website templates

Is there any reason why you refuse to, or won't pay for one?

Best thign to do is not use a template design it yourself
    Charles R. Wieland
    Chief Technical Officer
    Phima Group, LLC
    http://www.phimagroup.com

If I had any sort of artistic ability, I would make my own design.
    I'm simply looking for a template site that makes templates for a "webhost copmany". I don't want all the other crap designs. Just webhost templates. Please do not flame this post telling me to make my own design, if your not going to be helpful, please don't waste my time. Thank you AaronV for atually being the only one to point me in some sort of direction. I may end up coughing up the $50+, but I'd much rather have a free template if I'm going to be looking like everyone else. It's a waste of money to look the same as 43265426 hosts with the same template.
    Last edited by arvo; 04-30-2004 at 06:28 AM.

No one knows any designs that a webhost copmany would use?

I think there are no real free custom designs. What you can do is download a free template (one you like) and edit it a bit (colors, scheme, graphics, photo's, some layout, etc) so you'll eventually have an 'almost' unique template. You don't need a lot artistic skills for that and if it's a free template in the first place, it probably doesn't matter if you edit it to your needs.