NarutoChaos.com :: Advertising starting at $2.00 CPM

Hiya WHTers,

I work with a tight group of anime finatics and have been looking to take advantage of the amount of visiters and uniques we have per month. For our stats, you can view:
    http://extremetracking.com/open?login=narutoch
    This week we've had a bit of drop in traffic due to our server being moved (former host died) and DNS. It is now stable and growing ever so fast.
    The price for advertising would be $2.00/CPM. The banners would be below the NarutoChaos logo, very visible to all that visit.

If you have any questions or if you're interested please e-mail me @ [email protected].
    Christian Koehler
    Racked Hosting
    Web Hosting, Unmetered Dedicated Hosting and SHOUTcast Hosting
    +1.866.5RACKED (ext. 802)

I thought I'd also mention, CPM = cost per 1000 impressions. This site has been online for 8 months and currently has 30,000 members, growing each day. There is usually between 75 - 250 members online at all times. There has been over 1 million hits since April and traffic is increasing fast. There has also been 200,000 unique visiters since April. We've had some set backs do to our size, however, that is now taken care of and the amount of visiters is skyrocketing.
    Christian Koehler
    Racked Hosting
    Web Hosting, Unmetered Dedicated Hosting and SHOUTcast Hosting
    +1.866.5RACKED (ext. 802)