GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM!
    How's my programming? Call 1-800-DEV-NULL
      0 Not allowed!

Beautiful.

Those are heroes.
      0 Not allowed!

Let the flame war begin.
      0 Not allowed!

Very beautiful tribute, kudos to the author.
      0 Not allowed!

Propoganda has no effect on me.
    Gone.
      0 Not allowed!

One would deem propaganda to be in support of the war, not the troops. You support those who defend your country (because they chose to and are ordered to) and that doesn't mean that you support the campaign or not. There's nothing in support of war in there, but it's your choice to say what you want.
      0 Not allowed!

Beautiful tribute. Thanks for posting it.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by CrazyTech
    One would deem propaganda to be in support of the war, not the troops. You support those who defend your country (because they chose to and are ordered to) and that doesn't mean that you support the campaign or not. There's nothing in support of war in there, but it's your choice to say what you want.
    Yes, and not only is it his choice to say what he wants, but it's his choice to say what he wants because of the men featured in this wonderful piece of "propoganda". Show some respect Phision..

And thank's for posting it Stevey.. truly one of the better flash movies posted here.. although the spanish one where you could bash in the computer was pretty darn good
      0 Not allowed!

nice post - thanks man
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000
      0 Not allowed!

Very nice. I support all of them.
    Sergio D.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by phision.com
    We just had ANZAC day here in aussie. It's when we remember those who have fallen in past wars. Something someone said in a speech at a Dawn service, was the soldiers would dream of getting married, raising a family and just general living. They died so folks like me can live that dream. I live that dream.

To describe this kind of tribute as "propaganda" is plain sad, but not surprising, unfortunately.
    • AussieHost.com • Aussie Bob, host since 2001 •
    • Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!! •
      0 Not allowed!

LOL sentimental crap :-)

How about making a similar tribute to the fallen Iraqis (civilians and freedom fighters) in the name of Freedom from the evil occupation & oppresion forces? This is a war of agression & lies not a war of self-defence(where are the WMDs? lies) or liberation(as they fail to find WMDs they are trying to claim this). Of course Saddam was a bad guy, but that does not give you the right to breach international laws and rights (thus making you the terrorist).
      0 Not allowed!

beowulf... when you say freedom fighters... Do you define it as what The UN defines freedom fighters... IF so, lets just tribute our fallen imposters that flew planes into buildings. Be very specific about your definitions. the UN has failed many times to stop what we consider acts of terrorism because they consider those acts of freedom fighters. Their reasoning for it is that the opposing group were not a country thus they couldn’t intervene
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by beowulfdk
    . . . How about making a similar tribute to the fallen Iraqis (civilians and freedom fighters) in the name of Freedom from the evil occupation & oppresion forces?
    Well go on, don't just sit there complaining. I'm sure you can put your exhaustive grasp of world events to good use and come up with something equally deserving for those so called "freedom fighters".
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks Aussie... Well Put mate.
    Biznesshosting, Inc. DBA VOLICO - Intelligent Hosting Solutions
    East Coast Enterprise Dedicated Servers and Miami Colocation.
    managed and unmanaged dedicated servers. High bandwidth colocation. Managed clusters.
      0 Not allowed!

its not only the US soldiers over there........
    Not only did the US soldiers Fight world war two!
    some one make one for the british!! lol
    nah was a good peice off work.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by beowulfdk
    LOL sentimental crap :-)

How about making a similar tribute to the fallen Iraqis (civilians and freedom fighters) in the name of Freedom from the evil occupation & oppresion forces? This is a war of agression & lies not a war of self-defence(where are the WMDs? lies) or liberation(as they fail to find WMDs they are trying to claim this). Of course Saddam was a bad guy, but that does not give you the right to breach international laws and rights (thus making you the terrorist).
    what like a tribute to these guys? you are so misguided its sad.

Sources: 4 Israeli children, mother killed in Gaza

GUSH KHATIF, Gaza (CNN) -- Four Israeli children and their mother were killed Sunday in a terrorist attack near a bloc of Jewish settlements in Gaza, according to Israeli military sources.

The attack comes as Israeli Likud party members vote on a plan to withdraw Israeli troops and settlers from Gaza and from parts of the West Bank.

Israeli soldiers killed the two gunmen who opened fire on the settlers on Kissufim Road leading to the Gush Khatif settlements, the sources said.

"We're seeing five bodies being put into an Israeli ambulance ... and two bodies lying in a field," CNN's Paula Hancocks reported from the scene.

wow - these guys were real patriots. I wonder what the battle planning session was like? hey I think we can take these kids and this lady......yeah - I think so too - we need to make sure our ak47's are oiled though - if they jam - we might get over run by them and beat to death with their toys. this will be a glorious day - god will bless us for killing these children!! ok - lets go get em boys.......
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks Sailor, Reminds me of my IDF days in Gaza ... btw, the G is silent
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by sailor
    what like a tribute to these guys? you are so misguided its sad.

Sources: 4 Israeli children, mother killed in Gaza

GUSH KHATIF, Gaza (CNN) -- Four Israeli children and their mother were killed Sunday in a terrorist attack near a bloc of Jewish settlements in Gaza, according to Israeli military sources.

The attack comes as Israeli Likud party members vote on a plan to withdraw Israeli troops and settlers from Gaza and from parts of the West Bank.

Israeli soldiers killed the two gunmen who opened fire on the settlers on Kissufim Road leading to the Gush Khatif settlements, the sources said.

"We're seeing five bodies being put into an Israeli ambulance ... and two bodies lying in a field," CNN's Paula Hancocks reported from the scene.

wow - these guys were real patriots. I wonder what the battle planning session was like? hey I think we can take these kids and this lady......yeah - I think so too - we need to make sure our ak47's are oiled though - if they jam - we might get over run by them and beat to death with their toys. this will be a glorious day - god will bless us for killing these children!! ok - lets go get em boys.......
    I get tired of repeating this, but you would have to have lived in an occupied country to understand some things. These people were settlers, which means they were put where they were by their government in order to seal the effects of occupation, and therefore they were occupation force themselves. They were simply sacrificed, it is like sending your 12 year old son to visit Michael J. You know what will happen, but you do it anyway. Maybe you do it just because you do know what will happen and hope to gain from it. Who is to blame. Based on my personal experience occupator has no rights, no civilians and no children. In the long term occupation, women with child is much greater threat then soldier with gun.
      0 Not allowed!

>>>Sources: 4 Israeli children, mother killed in Gaza
    What were they doing in Gaza? That is not a part of Israel. Shame on Isreal for using women and children in their invasion army.

>>>lets just tribute our fallen imposters that flew planes into buildings
    I dont call those "freedom fighters". Did I ever even speak about al qaeda? Iraq and Al Qaeda are two things not connected at all. Now after the US has toppled the SECULAR Saddam Hussein they have opened Iraq up to Al Qaeda and lots other religous groups and pawed the way for a new theocrazy (ala Iran) - the US cant leave for fear of said theocrazy, they rather want a puppet democrazy (ala Afghanistan). There was (practically) no al qaeda or other terrorists in Iraq before the US opened it up (inspite of what most Americans believe due to US progaganda). Saddam Hussein hated Osama Bin Ladin.
      0 Not allowed!

wow...some people here are ridiculous....I personally dont agree with what Bush is doing at all, but I still have respect for that flash video because it portrays all of those fallen hereos...

Geez, I don't even live in the US and I have respect for those US soldiers, they truely are heroes.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by sasha
    I get tired of repeating this, but you would have to have lived in an occupied country to understand some things. These people were settlers, which means they were put where they were by their government in order to seal the effects of occupation, and therefore they were occupation force themselves. They were simply sacrificed, it is like sending your 12 year old son to visit Michael J. You know what will happen, but you do it anyway. Maybe you do it just because you do know what will happen and hope to gain from it. Who is to blame. Based on my personal experience occupator has no rights, no civilians and no children. In the long term occupation, women with child is much greater threat then soldier with gun.
    The brutal massacre of the oppressed and innocent people of Halabja began before the sunrise of Friday, 18th of
    March 1988. The Iraqi regime committed its most tragic and horrible crime from the beginning of the imposed war until now against the civilian people on Friday, 18th of March. On that day, Halabja was bombarded more than twenty times by Iraqi regime's warplanes with chemical and cluster bombs. That Friday afternoon, the magnitude of Iraqi crimes became evident. In the streets and alleys of Halabja, corpses piled up over one another. Tens of children, while playing in front of the their houses in the morning, were martyred instantly by cyanide gases. The innocent children did not even have time to run back home. Some children fell down at the threshold of the door of their houses and never rose again.

A mother who embraced her one-year-old baby, fell down two steps from her house and was martyred. In a 150 meter area in the main street of Halabja, at least fifty women and children were martyred as a result of the deployment of the chemical weapons. A father was sitting over the bodies of his wife and ten of his children in one of the alleys of Halabja and was wailing. The sound of his wailing touched any cruel human being. The crimes were huge, very huge

The Iraqi regime signed the 1925 protocol of Geneva of the prohibition of the deployment of the chemical and biological weapons in wars in 1931. The regulations of the 1972 Convention of Geneva requesting all countries to cease production, completion and conservation of all kinds of chemical and biological weapons and to demolish them and the UN 37/98 resolution emphasizing the necessity of observing the articles and contents of the 1925 protocol and the 1972 Convention of Geneva have also been accepted by the UN member countries including Iraq

5,000 Kurds in Iraqi were slaughtered

" The skin of the bodies is strangely discolored, with their eyes open and staring where they have not disappeared into their sockets, a grayish slime oozing from their mouths and their fingers still grotesquely twisted."

these ppl were not occupying, they were just living in there own country and your just happy to sit in your country and watch these things happen and call the people who did these patriots. some how i dont think they are,

http://www.kdp.pp.se/bad0080.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/3.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/4.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/5.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/6.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/7.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/halh1.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/halx6.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/11.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/12.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/14.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/image001.gif
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/15.jpg
    http://www.kdp.pp.se/hal8.jpg

and i dont think that those people in them pics would think that if they were alive today
    http://www.goodridgeelec.com
    Electrical Contractors, West Midlands, UK
      0 Not allowed!

stevey, you know of course that the US have killed at least 50 times as many innocent people in the last 50 years than Saddam Hussein was ever responsible for? I dont know what is worst. 100,000-200,000 CIVILIANS burned to death by American bombs in Cambodia (Henry Kissingers personal war) or those 5,000 you mention. Dont play the game of numbers with a country like the USA-- they surpass all others!

The enemy of your enemy is your friend, perhaps that is why the US suddenly are concerned over Saddams victims while they fail to be sorry for their own victims.
      0 Not allowed!

stevey: I am not sure why are you quoting me, my post was obvius reply to post by sailor, and had nothing to do with kurds.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by stevey
    The brutal massacre of the oppressed and innocent people of Halabja began before the sunrise of Friday, 18th of
    March 1988.
    Tragic events all happening with US support and just going on after it (by the same people who are in power now).
      0 Not allowed!

wow...some people here are ridiculous....I personally dont agree with what Bush is doing at all, but I still have respect for that flash video because it portrays all of those fallen hereos...

Geez, I don't even live in the US and I have respect for those US soldiers, they truely are heroes.
    Very well put indeed adminME. You don't have to support the war, but supporting your troops is a whole different story. I suppose somehow those in the flash video that defended us in WW II where we were attacked (for those isolationists out there) were in the wrong too according to some at this point.

Whether you agree with the war or not, they are heroes just for being willing to give up their lives so us here in America can keep what we have.

stevey, you know of course that the US have killed at least 50 times as many innocent people in the last 50 years than Saddam Hussein was ever responsible for? I dont know what is worst. 100,000-200,000 CIVILIANS burned to death by American bombs in Cambodia (Henry Kissingers personal war) or those 5,000 you mention. Dont play the game of numbers with a country like the USA-- they surpass all others!
    Even listening to your ridiculous numbers...let's take a look at two key phrases...

Now, Saddam had been in power a little under 25 years.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by subigo
    From the other side:

http://www.parkcity.ne.jp/~yamt/simauta.html
    sorry OFF TOPIC!!

what is title of the background jap. song, by who??
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by adminME

Why the ones who invaded Iraq are heroes?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by sasha
    wow - I see you think that it is ok to murder these civilians. that is the big difference for all you guys our there that a re misinformed on this. you quote all the innocents killed in wars by forces etc. the difference is that they were not targeted -they were unfortunate casulaties. these are targeted and be murdered - yes murdered - not killed in action etc.

this is one of the lowest acts of cowardice and sin in gods eyes as it is said in the bible. in fact it is a direct violation of the ten commandments for those of you that believe in those and is certainly not anything having to with warfare. they are not freedom fighters - they are criminals and they give the good people who are trying to advance their cause a bad name overall.

Just like the us soldiers that did the things in the iraqi prison. they will be punished and the us is ashamed of their behavior - we dont go out sreaming in the streets and jumping up and down singing how god it great for allowing our soldiers in that prison to abuse some people.

there is a difference and for most of you I think you will think differently as you gain age and experience - I know I have.

right now - many younger people still think they know everything. you are not wise till you know that you know very little.
    I know I personally have much to learn out there and dont pretend to understand all the things in the world.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Jedito
    why aren't they?
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Jedito
    I wouldn't call the Coalition forces "heroes". They doing what they're called for, and what they signed up for. IMO, they would not be comfortable with the "hero" description.
      0 Not allowed!

Let the flame war begin.
    Yeah. Always. Quite sad.
      0 Not allowed!

why aren't they?
    Oh, well, depending your definition of hero.

Those there, are not heros to me.

They are paid to do their job, they are fighting an unfair and illegal war, hardly I can call them heros.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

From the other side:

http://www.parkcity.ne.jp/~yamt/simauta.html
    Very interesting material. Thank you for sharing. I love WWII history and it's important to keep an open mind.

War is dirty folks. I'd rather listen to the background music of those 2 clips.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by silhouette
    sorry OFF TOPIC!!

what is title of the background jap. song, by who??
    That beatiful song is Shimauta, there's a very nice version on the 2002 FIFA World Cup album by Alfredo Caseros
      0 Not allowed!

Tribute was vary sad.
      0 Not allowed!

<snip>
    bloc of Jewish settlements in Gaza
    </snip>
    ^^ key words in bold;
    No-one asked them to go and live on occupied land. They know the risk they are are taking going and living in a area which is literally a war zone.
    ^^ IM WITH STUPID!! ^^

"The only way to overcome fear, is to challenge it head on"
    "The quickest way to get over a woman, is to get under another"
      0 Not allowed!

wow - I see you think that it is ok to murder these civilians. that is the big difference for all you guys our there that a re misinformed on this. you quote all the innocents killed in wars by forces etc......
    I think you misunderstood my post you quoted. I was trying to get the point across that they were not civilians, they were occupying force. Please do reread what you have quoted.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast