Thread: Review Request

Review Request

Hi, I have a gaming site for the multiplayer mod for grand theft auto, Gangs of GTA, anyway please be absolutely honest with your review, tell me exactly what you think, thanks.

I have had a look at your site - I looked at it from a prospective player or customers point of view.
    It loads fast, i like the smooth tones of the grey colours - it works well.
    I am a firm believer in polls because they bring people back to your site, your content is great - too much for me but that's me being ignorant about the gaming community.
    What i don't like is the terrible language on the home page, i do not want to be greeted or my son to be greeted with that on the 1st page. That needs to be edited, if i was a gamer looking to join in then i would look else where - why spoil an excellent site with such content that does your site an injustice.
    Apart from that - it's cool

Your site has some nice colours, the header looks pretty good. Aren't there some images for GTA (done with live persons) that you can use? Those would really make a big difference.
    Thumbs up, I'm giving it a 7
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

New Zealand
    Your site has a clean layout and is very content heavy. I like what I'm seeing.

NY, NY
    Looks nice.
    To generate more hits, i think you should provide downloads for GTA.
    LIKE MultiTheft Auto, and skins/vehicles/maps/ etc.

Very nice site, honestly i love the color scheme and see nothing wrong with it. I also looked at the stats, pretty impressive. Yet, i do agree that the content should be edited, and im sure there is a script out there somewhere. Or you can just give the member warning points anyways i was just wondering if you have an advertising option. Overall Rating by Thumper - 9.643

Chattanooga TN

* Site was Down

I tried to review, but I got no response from your web site.