Can I get a credit card in USA?

Is there any way to get an internet credit card, either visa or master card, that is issued in USA. A virtual credit card that I can use it be deposing money in its account using my local credit card. The reason why I want this, is because so many sites do not accept any internationl credit card issued outside USA.

Chesapeake, VA
    Do you have a U.S. SSN# and a U.S. mailing address? If so, this can be done. If not, then it is very unlikely since credit card issuers do a credit check on all applicants and use their credit score and report as a basis for approval. - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Dear cdgcommerce,

I do have a U.S mailing address, but I don't have a social number since I'm not an american citizen

Will the mailing address be enough? or is there a way to get a SN?

Thank a lot

What You can get is:
    1. TaxID - EIN for a company which You can have there. It's like SN but for a company.
    You can get it in 1 day if You enquire directly IRS.

2. ITIN which is SSN for non American Citizens. I heard it takes 30 days. Same source to look in - IRS.

Problem is that if they do credit checks I am not sure if it will actually help.

CDG any ideas?

Paypal issued me one, Am not a citizen nor live in the US.
    But I've been with them for years.
    Verified international address through my local bank.

Did they issue You a real credit card like VISA or MC or they issued a debit card like Cirrus, Maestro?

It is a MasterCard. they call it " PayPal Premier Business Card "

kanine, how did you get the paypal debit card?

i thought the debit card is only for US members?

i can't apply for it as i am not a US resident.

I just clicked on the apply button. I'm Canadian and been Paypal member for years. and verified International address.

By the way I upgraded to Business/Merchant Account

Do you want a physcial or Virtual.

If its virtual try