Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by loz
    Ok, so give us the urls to your site etc, so we can check what you are hosting at Glexicon
    I'll leave it up to Derick to show you his site, but you're getting to be really pathetic. I never denied Mike was in high school... YOU SAID WE WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER, which was incorrect as I pointed out. I noted that Mike goes to Stuy. Victor goes to Thomas Jefferson.

You're not getting closer to the truth... you've wandered from the beaten path and have fallen off a cliff. That's why I refuse to keep replying to you, because you're so far out there, there's no way I can steer you in the right direction. I'm telling the truth and you keep throwing wild theories out there and overanalyzing everything said by anyone.

Derick is a customer, and has been for quite some time. Like I said, he'll show you his site if he wants to.

Originally posted by torrents
    loz, that isn't the real issue. There were some sites hosted by Glexicon as it has been on and off for awhile. The real issue is not paying your Eryxma hosting bill, moving the servers, and claiming it's a new company (by name and billing only)
    Eryxma != Glexicon

Josuee Ortiz and Ronald Kendrick were the two behind Eryxma. Neither have anything to do with Glexicon Communications, Inc.

Period.

Originally posted by binaris
    I never denied Mike was in high school... YOU SAID WE WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER, which was incorrect as I pointed out. I noted that Mike goes to Stuy. Victor goes to Thomas Jefferson.
    Where did I ever say you went to school together?

And you original reply to my ascertation that Michael was a high school student was not an admission. In fact the opposite as you tried to imply with "Stuy's in New York. Where's Glexicon located? Houston, Texas" that he couldn't be the same person. Whereas clearly he was.

But I guess we should all be used to your attempts to mislead. Like your "officially acquired the assets of eryxma."

More like "my friend let me copy all the data off his servers, so I can have an instant customer base". It might have worked if you hadn't made such a mess of the migration.

Originally posted by loz
    More like "my friend let me copy all the data off his servers, so I can have an instant customer base". It might have worked if you hadn't made such a mess of the migration.
    That's why I'm not paying any serious attention to you... because you make stupid assumptions and force them upon everyone else.

Anyone who wants to actually hear something true, I've replied with much more information now that I'm back on WHT.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=257215

Originally posted by loz
    Originally posted by loz
    ...they in fact just came to some arrangement with another high school buddy of theirs to take over his clients when he got bored. They all previously "worked" at Eryxma, before setting up Glexicon.
    (One instance.)

Originally posted by loz

And you original reply to my ascertation that Michael was a high school student was not an admission. In fact the opposite as you tried to imply with "Stuy's in New York. Where's Glexicon located? Houston, Texas" that he couldn't be the same person. Whereas clearly he was.

But I guess we should all be used to your attempts to mislead. Like your "officially acquired the assets of eryxma."

Wow. Where shall I start?
    1) You stated we were in school together and Rob simply proved you incorrect.
    2) I don't even know how to respond to such an outlandish comment about the eryxma migration.
    3) Furthermore, I do not know how to respond to someone who believes that age is necessarily a factor in one's ability or knowledge in this, or any field. I know many teenagers from my school who could knock the socks off of most middle-aged IT workers in today's industry. I, for one, will be working at Morgan Stanley this summer (if all goes well) in addition to my duties at Glexicon.

Wow...never one to let truth interfere with your libel, eh?

Oh well. I need sleep.

The problem isn't your age, the problem is your "boss" trying to pretend his "staff" are not school children - until confronted with the evidence.

If his statement "lol... Incorrect. Stuy's in New York. Where's Glexicon located? Houston, Texas. A few minutes drive northeast of the DC in which our servers are located, in fact. Mike is with us because he's an experienced Linux sysadmin." wasn't an attempt to have me believe that you must be based in Houston with Glexicon then what was it?

When I said in reference to you "he also claims to be Webmaster at http://studentgov.stuy.edu and Co-Webmaster at http://www.stuy05.com - where he is a student."

Why exactly did Robert reply with "lol incorrect"? If you are so good, and there is no problem using students, why is trying to hide it?

Mike you sound like you are a clever kid. You deserve to do well. That job at Morgan Stanley is the sort of thing you should be focusing on. Don't let yourself get tared with the same brush as others.

Originally posted by mborohovski
    3) Furthermore, I do not know how to respond to someone who believes that age is necessarily a factor in one's ability or knowledge in this, or any field. I know many teenagers from my school who could knock the socks off of most middle-aged IT workers in today's industry. I, for one, will be working at Morgan Stanley this summer (if all goes well) in addition to my duties at Glexicon.
    Comments were made in this post, but I thought it would wise to make note of them here as well (quotation below):

"I would have to agree with loz on the assessment that Glexicon has not exactly been forthright in disclosing the age of some of their staff members. Before arguements are made on either side of this point, any logical individual can see there are inherent issues (at times) that can result from a younger person becoming a staff member for a company serving thousands of clients. These issues can include (but are certainly not limited to) : other responsibilities that are often dictated by other individuals (school, familal responsibilities, etc), lack of a permanent residence in which said individual is the head of the household, lack of financial independence (including financially providing for one's domicile, one's own utilities (electric, gas, phone, internet connection, etc), one's own health plan or medical expenses, etc), lack of some personal freedoms, etc. Let me emphasize that these issues in no way discredit their talents or abilities, but it can certainly be seen how they could in fact affect their productivity and availability.

Will agree Stuyvesant is an excellent institution, though I am personally more fond of Hunter (have a younger relative who attends there). However, again, that being said, the aforementioned issues do matter, and are a concern to most business persons. I think much of the same mentioned above could be said in regards to a full time business person doing "work on the side" as a hosting company."

Originally posted by dericknwq
    I was a Glexicon client and also an Eryxma Client.. everything you know on glexicon was great and is still fine till now.. except for problems with the Eryxma servers.. I'm so confused with all the nonsense here.. grr..
    Because MOST of us paid for a service that died. Regardless if we paid $1 or $10,000. OUr company vanished, left us out to dry, and another company with VERY SIMILAR credentials and staff appear immediately, stating that they're acquiring that defunct company, and then they want to bill us again?

You must work for them.

Originally posted by loz
    The problem isn't your age, the problem is your "boss" trying to pretend his "staff" are not school children - until confronted with the evidence.

If his statement "lol... Incorrect. Stuy's in New York. Where's Glexicon located? Houston, Texas. A few minutes drive northeast of the DC in which our servers are located, in fact. Mike is with us because he's an experienced Linux sysadmin." wasn't an attempt to have me believe that you must be based in Houston with Glexicon then what was it?

You insinuated that we went to school together and we were friends through school..."school buddies" was the phrase you used if I recall correctly. Rob simply chose to prove to you that was impossible...that is ALL the quote above meant, don't overanalyze it.

When I said in reference to you "he also claims to be Webmaster at [insert link here] and Co-Webmaster at [insert link here] - where he is a student."

Why exactly did Robert reply with "lol incorrect"? If you are so good, and there is no problem using students, why is trying to hide it?
    Nobody's trying to hide anything. He never said I was not a student, he simply said HE was not a student and we did not go to school together. This is essentially the last reply I will make to you, loz, if you choose to continue not reading our replies and essentially reposting the same thing four times, paraphrased.

Mike you sound like you are a clever kid. You deserve to do well. That job at Morgan Stanley is the sort of thing you should be focusing on. Don't let yourself get tared with the same brush as others.
    I'm doing this job because I like it and I am an entrepreneur. Period. I don't care whether you think I'll be "tarred with the same brush as others" because I don't believe anyone at Glexicon has been tarred with anything, considering nobody here has done anything wrong, immoral, or illegal.

Originally posted by mborohovski
    You insinuated that we went to school together and we were friends through school..."school buddies" was the phrase you used if I recall correctly. Rob simply chose to prove to you that was impossible...that is ALL the quote above meant, don't overanalyze it.
    Mike, read the post I originally made.

ALL I said was
    Especially when the poster is also a high school student
    As well as "working" at Glexicon he also claims to be Webmaster at http://studentgov.stuy.edu and Co-Webmaster at http://www.stuy05.com - where he is a student.
    As I believe are the rest of the "employees" at Glexicon
    Nothing about you being at school with Robert (that was a totally different post elsewhere)

So, the only thing Robert was replying to when he said "lol...incorrect", was my claim that you were at school, or possibly that everyone was at school - but he qualified his remark with the comment on stuy, so I believe it was directed at you.

You can interpret it your way, I will continue to interpret it mine.

You said all the rest of the employees at Glexicon go to Stuy as well, or at least that was how we interpreted your post.

That was what the reply was to. What's the big deal?

Heh.

Let's have a look at Joe's story...

Sorry, this is quite a long long long posting.... :-) Just skip to the dashed lines if you want to start reading Joe's story and skip my introduction ;-)

Hi to everyone,

I'm fairly new to WHT, and I definitely did not read ALL postings about Eryxma / Glexicon, so it is possible someone else has posted this information already...

Also I would like to point out that I do NOT know either of Joe, Robert, or any other former Eryxma people personally, apart from having chatted just one or two times with some of them in the past using AIM for support reasons.

I've never had any problems with Eryxma in the past, and all Eryxma employees (including Joe) were always quite helpfull to me.

Of course from the other end of the world, it is quite hard to see who is right and who is wrong. We only see lots of speculation about what happened, and we do see Robert replying a lot (which is good). However I am missing the story of what happened from point of view from Joe... So the first time I saw he was online on AIM again, I just asked him about his side of the story, and so that's what I got from him !

I don't know why he is not posting this information himself (or perhaps he already did, and I just missed it), I even don't know if someone else could have been using his AIM id (but I don't think that's likely). So I would stress again that this is NOT my story, I do NOT know anyone from Eryxma personally, and I am NOT pointing fingers to anyone to blame... I am just giving other people the opportunity to read what I got from Joe (he said I could do with it what I wanted...). Also I am not actively following WHT posts, just browsing around every once in a while, so don't count on immediate responses from me (although I might keep an eye on this thread some more now :-) )

My guess is that the truth is somewhere in the middle (it always is :-) ), and that due to some (or lots of) mis communication, or perhaps some lack of maturity from all employees, or perhaps the "two captains on one ship" syndrome, something went teribly wrong, which is too bad... :-( I was quite satisfied with Eryxma in the past !

Ok, enough nonsense from me :-). I end with wishing both Robert and Joe the best, and I hope things will work out a little better for both of them in the near future...

Greetings,
    Fr1ts (an un-biased ex-eryxma customer).

P.S. Robert, you are sort of "the" person to fully try to respond to this. A huge pile of responses from other people probably would just lead to more speculation :-)

P.S.2. Sorry Patrick for posting the story below.

Here's what I got from Joe:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wished never to read this, but I ended up reading it anyways, and boy all I can say is amazing how everyone exagerated the truth, and what people do say about me, just amazing. I believe its time so say what really happened, as I see people are confused on what really happened, only cause pieces are missing on this.

I did start Glexicon, and I did came up with the name "Glexicon" from the terms Lexington Genetics, its a company a relative of mine works with. I did start Glexicon myself, but with Roberts knowing that I was trying to start a small little website for this company, nothing ever came of it, I just let it go, as I only worked on it for a few days, and thats it.

I started Eryxma as a small hosting biz, Robert did come up with the name, I went ahead and used it, I started just offering packages based on Ensim, I worked with Robert on this as him the designer for the website, he first came with the layout I worked on the rest( site can be found here :
    h t t p: slash slash 100mostdynamic dot com slash 2002 slash profiles slash N-Eryxma.asp ). Everything during this time was worked by me, nobody else, until one time I had some problems with Squirrelmail and PHP problems with Ensim, so I had to go find someone to help me solve this , as I was stuck. I found Patrick LaCrosse in an EV1 chatroom, asking that he would be able to fix it for me. At first, he was unable to fix it, but I loved the way he always kept trying and trying to make it work, until he got it, took around 12 hours, but I just loved the way he didn't stop on the job. I then asked him if he wished to work with me on support tickets, and I would pay him for each ticket he made, he agreed, and we became good friends as we both talked about each others life. Eryxma
    got bigger and bigger, it went very well with orders climbing over 10/20 a day, I tried to offer new stuff, so I was one of the first 50 companies to offer HSP/VPS to the public, became very good partners with SW-Soft, and we both continued to work together to make HSP and Virtuozzo very good VPS tools, I met and had many friends at sw-soft , our biz relationship was always great. After a while Patrick demanded more, and more from his stayed with me, even though he sometimes disappeared from working for a month, sometimes for 1-2 weeks, but still demanded me to pay him for him to work back with Eryxma, since I really liked his work, I did pay him, and he went ahead and did good work on tickets. I worked with Robert still, he worked on the website design, and he did abit of support, but I really didn't know
    what he did, as he was always away and unreachable, and just things going behind my back that I noticed really bothered me. He bought servers, and worked on Glexicon back in the day, I had to find this the hard way, and kinda felt wierd him having access to billing, and everything of Eryxma while him working in his own other company. I still let it open, but what really bothered me was just chat logs I recieved about him:

RobertH Office (11:41:37 PM): what's up
    parxhelic (11:42:04 PM): nada, trying to disable some dude's persistent
    connections on cp6 righr now
    RobertH Office (11:42:07 PM): got $49 i can borrow? lol
    parxhelic (11:42:14 PM): hah!
    RobertH Office (11:42:18 PM): :p
    parxhelic (11:42:19 PM): funny guy
    parxhelic (11:42:21 PM): :-)
    parxhelic (11:42:40 PM): sure, if you come down to sugar land and bring me
    my digi cam
    parxhelic (11:42:41 PM): heh
    RobertH Office (11:42:46 PM): hrm
    RobertH Office (11:42:48 PM): dunno where it is
    RobertH Office (11:42:49 PM): lol
    parxhelic (11:42:51 PM): plus liquor from your mom's cabinet
    RobertH Office (11:42:56 PM): hell nah
    RobertH Office (11:43:00 PM): dat shits mine
    RobertH Office (11:43:02 PM): foo
    parxhelic (11:43:10 PM): cause i aint doin **** on a friday nite
    parxhelic (11:43:17 PM): which is good
    parxhelic (11:43:18 PM): heh
    RobertH Office (11:43:21 PM): lol
    RobertH Office (11:43:29 PM): i'm slangin again
    RobertH Office (11:43:30 PM):
    h t t p s: slash slash www dot paypal dot com slash xclick slash business=r.hinojosa%40eryxma dot com&item_name=Eryxma+Networks+%28Web+Hosting%29&item_number=Professional&amount=26.95&no_note=1&currency_code=USD
    RobertH Office (11:43:32 PM): :-)
    parxhelic (11:43:51 PM): listen bish, i want cuts
    RobertH Office (11:43:55 PM): i'm about to slide that amount over to three
    digits
    RobertH Office (11:44:00 PM): ppl wants these VPS
    RobertH Office (11:44:01 PM): lol
    parxhelic (11:44:10 PM): you're *creating* VPS's for them?
    RobertH Office (11:44:17 PM): hrm
    RobertH Office (11:44:20 PM): i will...
    parxhelic (11:44:32 PM): i didnt know that could be done without a cc
    RobertH Office (11:44:36 PM): yeah
    RobertH Office (11:44:39 PM): i create it
    RobertH Office (11:44:48 PM): and go to the billing thing
    RobertH Office (11:44:52 PM): and pay their bill
    RobertH Office (11:44:54 PM): :-)
    RobertH Office (11:45:00 PM): only thing is,
    RobertH Office (11:45:03 PM): joe might notice
    parxhelic (11:45:03 PM): can you fake it out?
    RobertH Office (11:45:12 PM): i just do a payment
    RobertH Office (11:45:15 PM): like manual
    RobertH Office (11:45:20 PM): just like MB
    RobertH Office (11:45:25 PM): but you know..
    RobertH Office (11:45:34 PM): VPS are up top in order of creation
    RobertH Office (11:45:35 PM): so..
    RobertH Office (11:45:36 PM): :-\
    RobertH Office (11:45:40 PM): i dunno
    RobertH Office (11:45:46 PM): i don't plan on being here much longer anyway
    RobertH Office (11:45:55 PM): and when i leave it seems as if ppl want to go
    too
    RobertH Office (11:45:56 PM): hold
    RobertH Office (11:46:06 PM): nm
    RobertH Office (11:46:15 PM): www dot soundcircuit dot com guy said it
    parxhelic (11:46:34 PM): you're talking crazy
    RobertH Office (11:46:37 PM): said that i should tell Eryxma clients that
    i'm starting something to give them the option of moving out
    parxhelic (11:46:37 PM): you're not going anywhere foo
    RobertH Office (11:46:40 PM): i dunno about that
    parxhelic (11:46:42 PM): otherwise i'm gonna kick your azz
    RobertH Office (11:46:43 PM): but maybe lol
    parxhelic (11:46:44 PM): :-\

parxhelic (12:14:17 AM): that this company is just as much a part of our
    creation
    RobertH Office (12:14:28 AM): i know
    RobertH Office (12:14:36 AM): but that won't change how things are
    parxhelic (12:14:43 AM): parxhelic (12:14:36 AM): so its on our heads
    RobertH Office (12:14:43 AM): especially when Joe doesn't want to
    RobertH Office (12:14:49 AM): if he'd let other leadership come in...
    RobertH Office (12:14:53 AM): then it wouldn't be so bad
    RobertH Office (12:14:56 AM): but he won't
    RobertH Office (12:15:04 AM): and he's disorganized
    parxhelic (12:14:55 AM): RobertH Office (12:15:08 AM): and things just..
    RobertH Office (12:15:09 AM): i dunno
    RobertH Office (12:15:15 AM): i'm starting something new
    RobertH Office (12:15:27 AM): and there are a lot of people who are pushing
    me to keep with it this time
    RobertH Office (12:15:29 AM): and i will
    RobertH Office (12:15:36 AM): i'll be here at Eryxma though...
    RobertH Office (12:15:43 AM): for a while

RobertH Office (12:17:10 AM): Joe will have hell to pay
    parxhelic (12:16:30 AM): RobertH Office (12:17:17 AM): and they add interest
    RobertH Office (12:17:22 AM): it will never go away
    parxhelic (12:20:18 AM): RobertH Office (12:19:15 AM): if i see things turn
    around
    RobertH Office (12:19:17 AM): then we're cool
    RobertH Office (12:19:26 AM): but everthing always falls through
    RobertH Office (12:19:31 AM): i mean, everything monumental
    parxhelic (12:20:13 AM): you mean inevitable?
    parxhelic (12:20:13 AM): heh
    RobertH Office (12:20:20 AM): no
    parxhelic (12:20:21 AM): parxhelic (12:20:23 AM): what do you mean
    monumental
    RobertH Office (12:20:23 AM): everything huge
    parxhelic (12:20:29 AM): ahh yeah i see
    RobertH Office (12:20:33 AM): anything that could completely turn this
    comany around
    RobertH Office (12:20:38 AM): just kinda fades away
    parxhelic (12:21:14 AM): parxhelic (12:21:26 AM): well, i think you want
    what we all want
    RobertH Office (12:21:43 AM): yeah i do
    parxhelic (12:21:46 AM): stability
    RobertH Office (12:21:49 AM): yeah
    parxhelic (12:21:53 AM): we definitely are going to have continued growth
    RobertH Office (12:21:55 AM): no matter what though, i'll be starting
    another company..
    parxhelic (12:21:24 AM): RobertH Office (12:22:11 AM): whether it's Eryxma's
    competitor or not is yet to be determined

After this, I tried to work with Robert on this, we thought we came to an agreement, but I did find out later on he was accepting money that was suppose to go to Eryxma's paypal, but to his, cause he made up a paypal account on billing@eryxma dot com NOT sales@eryxma dot com , so money has been sliding to his personal account unaccounted for in our billing, but him using this money to start his other company, which made me mad. I finally talked this to Pat to lock him out, we did, as I was afraid what other damage he might be able to do, but after a while I did need him back for the new website design. I did try to get in hold of him, but his 14 year old girlfriend told me that he was kicked out of his home, and needed money to rent an apartment, and asking me to give him $700 for him to find a place on his own. She said that if I do this, he will be willing to work back for me, to me all this felt just fishy, as I haven't talked to Rob or spoken to him about anything, especially after reading the above. I let it go, and waited him to speak to me again.

During this time I still worked with Pat on many things, I did give him a steady payroll, but just bothered me every week he demanded more and more, more he did this, more I felt of just letting him go. Especially when he comes to my house, and starts doing drugs, and buying Xanax, or whatever it is on the company's card. I didn't like he was addicted to this, and once tried to give it to me, but thats later on the story.

Pat had so much control at this point I got kinda scared, cause at any point he could cause some great harm to this company. It worked for a while, but later on I keep finding out him speaking to Robert , and this just bothers me a bit, cause again I believe something is being planned behind my back about this. I let it go, but again I just hope that maybe I can gain back the trust of Pat here. But again worried as I did want to get rid of him, but him leaving without causing any harm to Eryxma.

At one point me and Pat discussed a meeting me and Endurance had about selling Eryxma and all of its clients, their bid was pretty good at $500k, and I was just thinking its best not to sell it as it can make more than that a year later on, the way its growing. Later on that day, I did find out from my roommate Patrick called him asking to sell Eryxma to Endurance and make him give him 100% share , but to do this behind my back. I felt pretty wierd as I don't see how Pat could accomplish something when nothing is under him. During this time, he got agressive more and more , that he demands more money , I always keep telling him that Eryxma can't provide any more than what he is recieving now. He found out what I was using is my savings to purchase everything that I have, as this savings account is for me alone given to me when I was a child, that right now its a pretty nice reasonable amount for me to live on, he wanted me to use it on him now too.

When I decided to buy a house for myself, because we hated neighbors complaining about noise complaints, we couldn't stay there anymore, I was away for a week, cause during this time we had to move everything and reestablish internet on my new house, I always put faith on Pat for him to take care of the company on my absense, but when I came back I was wrong.

I worked day and night to finish the duties of Eryxma that was left behind for a week, but later while working I find out during my away, Patrick transfered the domain Eryxma dot com and MYHOSTDNS.ORG away to his name, he now owned the domain names, and later on he tells me he trademarked the name Eryxma, for what he says to protect his investment. I told him that the above actions were unnecessary, and I don't see why he would do this, only but to threathen me. After finding the above, I tried to come over his house that day to talk this over with him, since I didn't find him in our meeting spot here at the mall, as I didn't wish for him to know where I bought my new house at.

He wasn't home, I left an old ID of mine and a ThePlanet card on his garage door, as is where his room is at, and left. Did come back to see if he was still there 3 hours later, and he didn't showed up, so I went back home, 1 hour drive back home.

I talked to Pat the next day online, he said he wishes to talk to me on the phone, but as paranoid as I was about he has the power to just threathen me over everything right now for me to loose it all. I tried to see if there is anyway to get my domains back, as I know he won't just hand them over to me, as everything else could be handled server wise, but the domains is what I was most worried about. I made him come over to my house, the plan for me since he always got drunk, to at least keylog the laptop that I bought him, so I could get access to the passwords and transfer these domains to my own again, or find the passwords on registry, or temp logs.

when he came over, he gave me a pill and a half of Xanax, I didn't know what it will cause until later on that day, I find myself way over my head, unable to control what I wish to happen. I tried to get the laptop thing finished, all I could do at the moment, is hide it on the attic while I worked on it up there on installing the keylogger, and handing it back. It did backfire, he took his laptop and left crazy out of the house, pushed me against the wall, about to hit me, but he was unable to do so, as I had 2 other guys with me to protect me just in case Patrick did anything out of control. He saw and left, and later on I find out he calls Robert and tells him things on my new location, and stuff like that.

After this I knew getting my domains will be impossible, I find out the domain eryxma dot com DNS has been changed to Network Solutions, away from our servers, so I had 24-72 hours to do something with my clients, before Patrick changed myhostdns.org nameservers too, and people fine eryxma dot com to be gone. As I've lost control over this now.

When he gets home, he talks to me online on something which I can't remember that he says we talked on the phone that night. He said that I said that I would give him $25k from my savings to get my domains back, and for him to leave me alone, this is the log we had, I always try to talk to him nice and calm , cause again I wish to get my domains back and deal with him as friendly as possible so I could recieve what I want back:

parxhelic: and you took my laptop bag and stuck it in the attic
    parxhelic: lol
    Shiekron: those were cleaned already
    Shiekron: heh my only goal with your laptop was one thing
    Shiekron: take the passwords for
    h t t p s: slash slash www dot godaddy dot com slash gdshop slash s_display.asp?prog_id=GoDaddy&g=151495da-4e7d-434c-a6
    ed-4079f56f30a5
    Shiekron: suppose to say rhinojosa not placrosse1
    parxhelic: sweet
    parxhelic: heh
    parxhelic: didnt see this screen
    Shiekron: that was my single goal
    Shiekron: since i knew you won't give them to me
    parxhelic: well how did you expect to get it from my laptop?
    Shiekron: registry
    parxhelic: take out thr drive and mount it?
    Shiekron: nah
    parxhelic: you cant get in without my passwd on bootup
    Shiekron: i will just put in a floppy
    parxhelic: no floppy :-)
    Shiekron: well that will require jumpers
    Shiekron: or as you said mount it
    parxhelic: it wouldnt have been possible unless i was asleep
    parxhelic: and you were quick
    Shiekron: i've done it before
    parxhelic: nice plan, but really dumbly executed
    parxhelic: it could have worked
    Shiekron: i had my disks and everything ready
    Shiekron: to be done and quickly
    parxhelic: damn man
    parxhelic: nice
    Shiekron: but now eh, whatever **** it
    parxhelic: i'm not mad now after our convos last night
    Shiekron: i am going to plan b, which is going to be a pain in the ***
    parxhelic: brb
    Shiekron: alright
    parxhelic: what's plan b?
    Shiekron: eryxma is transfering
    Shiekron: heh
    parxhelic: huh?
    parxhelic: wow, i guess you didnt mean anything you said
    parxhelic: ok
    parxhelic: interesting
    parxhelic: plan b for me too
    parxhelic: i thought we had an understanding last night
    Shiekron: we do
    Shiekron: i want to work with you, etc
    parxhelic: and i also thought we were goign to make an arrangement to help
    get me out
    parxhelic: because i need security, i need my own place, and i need it quick
    parxhelic: i want a years salary
    parxhelic: that's what i want, simple enough right
    parxhelic: i'm willing to let you have that
    parxhelic: but i want financial security
    parxhelic: and then we can drop the power struggles
    parxhelic: and i can stop stressing about being under my mom's thumb
    Shiekron: it took hard sarcrafice to start this company, it took alot of
    guts, i hate to give up alot of this to start this company and maintain it
    parxhelic: like we were talking
    parxhelic: this is a partnership
    Shiekron: now you are well trying to take it from me
    parxhelic: shared authority, its what you and I both want
    parxhelic: a legal trust
    parxhelic: i dont want eryxma to myself
    Shiekron: something that i created and loved, and cherrised
    parxhelic: actually no dude
    parxhelic: i wnat a years salary
    Shiekron: i am giving you that
    Shiekron: i could give you that
    Shiekron: but
    Shiekron: the way you act
    parxhelic: because that will eliminate 99% of our problems
    Shiekron: just makes me so hard to believe on you again
    parxhelic: i can promise you that
    parxhelic: trust me now
    Shiekron: when i had you in a steady income before
    parxhelic: here
    Shiekron: you every day
    parxhelic: lets talk on the phone
    Shiekron: every week
    Shiekron: you wanted more
    Shiekron: more
    parxhelic: i need to tell you something
    Shiekron: and more
    Shiekron: more and more control
    Shiekron: i can't stand that
    Shiekron: i am the one in control, the way it should be

On the phone I was talking to him on speakerphone, at first he said he wants $25k from my savings to him, so he could get what he wants as it is said above. I denied that I ever came up with this agreement to him. I told him I don't feel confrotable on Patrick blackmailing me because of money, and on trying to take my company apart, he says it isn't blackmail, but is something so he could be "financially stable" , I keep telling him that is why jobs exists, if you don't like it then leave to another job, leave what is mine alone. I saved every conversation we had on tape, from now on, even the conversation we had about this, cause I did want to take this to legal action to get my company name back, but I was limited on time as the domain was already propagating to new DNS.

I talked to Robert about this, if he had anything to do with this, he said no, I always been a friend to Robert, always wanted to work with him, so I decided to move my clients data to new servers, and be placed on Glexicons name. I didn't have no choice, but to do this, as I did really want to try to work with Robert.

Robert told me what has been going on with him and Patrick, and seemed to me like nothing really has been going on, which is why I trusted him again. We setup a meeting at a restaurant, as I planned on buying us a private rack with EV1, and I did to transfer everything, and discuss on how this will work. I took a tape recorder with me, and recorded our whole time with Robert and I and my friend to disuss Incorporation taxes, and everything if everything will be set to proper accounting. Meeting went well, I welcomed Robert to my house, we talked some more, and showed him the logs I had of him for what he did to Eryxma on the past, and I just told him I don't wish for him to cause harm to Eryxma.Glexicon again if we do plan to work together. He agreed, he felt sorry for what he did, and I apologized to him too for lying to him on the past, well its mostly about my past. I went ahead gave the deposit money for the rack, we got it going, I worked 3-4 days straight with diet pills so I wouldn't go to sleep on transfering everything, I was secluded from everything, and tried to transfer all data as fast as possible, day and night. The 2nd day I was done, I needed to make CPanel servers work, I made them all work and functional, and just had one server left , cs3, cause its /etc/shadow file was messed up needed a manual fixup from old cps to cs3. I was too tired I went to bed, when I woke up, I saw these stories about me, me locked up, saw Pat able to login to the servers now, even I was locked from the old servers and new. I was confused at first what was going on, as nobody was communicating with me, and at this point there was nothing really in my power I could do as I was locked out from everything, after all the work has been done by me. The only thing left was me to setup the VPS servers with the licenses which I owned, but later on I revoked all sw-soft licenses to be kept only to be under my name, as I hated that once again I was backstabbed on the back by this, and by the 2 people which I worked very well and placed faith with on the past, just stab me on the back. I talked to my attorney after this, we were going to have a meeting with Patrick and I about our situation, but since it was escalated to this point, we had to cancel the sell of Eryxma to Endurance, and everything else that was under me to be placed on the responsibilities of Robert H. as he is right now controlling everything that has been going on, not myself anymore. I did place an order with my merchant to hold all funds, as they have been holding funs for the past 2 months, and for last months funds/transactions to be refunded, but since its alot of transactions, they will be holding the funds until all is completed.

I felt real back about this, its like someone just stealing omething you worked very hard on, and I really depended on this company alot, to be just taken away for greed, and for someone elses benefit, and revenge on my for something which I started to be very very well. I do apologize for what has been going on, and for the situation my clients are on because of this, I tried my best to regain it, but it was out of my control.

I do find it mad, that I bought the articles of incorporation for Glexicon, I bought the new servers for Glexicon, and I did all the transfer work myself, to be placed at the end with nothing, which I thought that it would still be saved. Again thought this is currently on the process of being canceled. But again , I am willing go still go by the term, "What goes around, comes around."

Thank you for your time, I am not, and won't post anything else after this, nor would I answer any questions from anyone, as I did cover as much as I could on the above. To stop any gaps in the stories that I've been reading, even some which I find to be totally false, made up fairy tales.

I do wish though to have space to place all my recording of Patrick and I, the conversation Robert and I had on the restaurant, to backup my story, and all logs which I have. Only to back the truth of all of this. But again I don't wish to do so, because I feel all you guys need is the above.

Again I like to thank you for your time, and I do highly apologize for all of this.

-Joe

Thank you

I honestly now think you all have a team of writers and sit around each evening coming up with new plot twists.. I do applaud the captivating story you all have been leaking out slowly over the last few weeks. Maybe truth is stranger than fiction, but who could have imagined all of this??

Hmm... by the use of the English language, that does seem to be Josuee.

And he did mention that he'd be "posting to clear this all up" on the several occasions that he threatened to start Shiekron Networks. I assume Fr1ts is actually the 20 year old Josuee lost his virginity to (see a few pages back in tolkiengoddess's LiveJournal), or another friend of his (Ronnie, Wes, etc...).

While I'm not going to address everything in that post, simply because it's 5AM and I haven't the time, that's a very nice manipulation of the facts.

The point being, as I skim through the above, is that we ended the deal and severed all ties with Josuee when we became aware of his actions. Nobody honestly had any clue he was fraudulently charging Eryxma clients until I saw it with my own eyes... that completely invalidated the "cron error" story he told earlier. Upon finding this out, Patrick and I locked him out of any access from Glexicon's servers (which I went in person to pay for at EV1 - Debbie Brady can confirm this) and once we were sure he was out, we posted the announcement on our forums. We waited because of the fear of retaliation... Josuee did not have full access to everything, but had enough.

Why aren't those fraudulent charges mentioned in this "letter from Joe" and why does he not address that he's continued to charge these clients (http://forums.glexicon.com/showthread.php?t=565)? Why does he not tell everyone that he's using the money he's stealing from everyone to buy a new DishNetwork satellite system (if he wins the auction, that is)?

I wasn't going to post on WHT while I get a few things done, but this is certainly interesting, and will require a more thorough response.

The "letter from Joe" is more of a "fairy tale" than anything I've ever posted.

One last thing before I head off for the night/morning... worked as quickly as possible? Did all the work himself?

Funny stuff...

Accounts were tarballed, transferred, and partially restored by Josuee as a result of his conditional agreement. Patrick, Phil, Mike, Victor, and myself did the majority of the finish work from there, and still continue to fix the numerous mistakes made during that transfer.

Josuee was rarely online, and what should have taken 3 days turned into over a week (and it still wasn't complete).

Oh Jesus Christ...

After this, I tried to work with Robert on this, we thought we came to an agreement, but I did find out later on he was accepting money that was suppose to go to Eryxma's paypal, but to his, cause he made up a paypal account on billing@eryxma dot com NOT sales@eryxma dot com , so money has been sliding to his personal account unaccounted for in our billing, but him using this money to start his other company, which made me mad. I finally talked this to Pat to lock him out, we did, as I was afraid what other damage he might be able to do, but after a while I did need him back for the new website design. I did try to get in hold of him, but his 14 year old girlfriend told me that he was kicked out of his home, and needed money to rent an apartment, and asking me to give him $700 for him to find a place on his own. She said that if I do this, he will be willing to work back for me, to me all this felt just fishy, as I haven't talked to Rob or spoken to him about anything, especially after reading the above. I let it go, and waited him to speak to me again.
    I'll spare actually responding to that by saying that is completely untrue, 100% and without a doubt. With the claims from him that Eryxma was making $20,000/month, I would have been a rich man by now if I had been extorting money from him. And a 14 year old girlfriend? lol... I'm not dragging my significant other of 3 years into this, but let me guarantee anyone, that's also untrue.

I'll be back later in the morning, or in just a minute if I find something else that is so completely false that it requires an immediate response.

Originally posted by binaris
    The "letter from Joe" is more of a "fairy tale" than anything I've ever posted.
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this.. How very fitting of a quote.

Am I shocked at this account of Robert & Patrick? not really. Is it an exaggeration, probably. I actually believe quite a bit of this. Obviously, much of it doesn't make sense, like owning a company worth $500k and you just give up and let these two guys take it... not likely.

First of all, Robert's reaction of childishly pointing out who Joe slept with.. that's just sad in the SERIOUSNESS of this!! (Good for Joe by the way.. I'd nail her.. )

Why couldn't Joe get the domain back from his employee??? Why couldn't Joe get the laptop back from Patrick since I thought it was a work laptop. Why was Joe going to transfer everything on Eryxma to Glexicon?? There is more to this story neither of these guys will explain. CLEARLY there is a conspiracy of some sort that both Joe & Robert were involved in.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this.. How very fitting of a quote.
    You may think my posts are tales themeselves, but be aware that they are in fact true.

First of all, Robert's reaction of childishly pointing out who Joe slept with.. that's just sad in the SERIOUSNESS of this!! (Good for Joe by the way.. I'd nail her.. )
    That was how she was addressed in the quoted LiveJournal. I may have alternately addressed her by name, but she is not directly involved, and has not been mentioned in any way other than what I said in my post.

There is more to this story neither of these guys will explain. CLEARLY there is a conspiracy of some sort that both Joe & Robert were involved in.
    I'm not sure what you mean by a conspiracy... the PLAN was to move everyone's data to Glexicon's servers while The Planet gave Josuee time to pay the $4700 bill. Chrissy Fergusson and Paige Garcia both can confirm that he told them he was wiring funds immediately, but didn't follow through with that (was just a story to buy time).

I have a feeling I won't be sleeping.

Things I know..
    - Joe steals from friends (multiple testimonies) and clients (TacidBlue)
    - These guys need to grow up.. I don't care who's girlfriend is older!!
    - These bastards were working on moving Eryxma to another server for at least a week and NEVER told anyone their intentions!
    - It seems like Joe could have just said "NO, you can't have my webhosting business"
    - Patrick somehow ended up with control of Eryxma (I will be telling my lawyers to contact you)

- These guys need to grow up.. I don't care who's girlfriend is older!!
    And I do?

You apparently didn't read this whole thread as one would assume you had, otherwise you would know why I said what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuee
    I talked to my attorney after this, we were going to have a meeting with Patrick and I about our situation, but since it was escalated to this point, we had to cancel the sell of Eryxma to Endurance, and everything else that was under me to be placed on the responsibilities of Robert H. as he is right now controlling everything that has been going on, not myself anymore. I did place an order with my merchant to hold all funds, as they have been holding funs for the past 2 months, and for last months funds/transactions to be refunded, but since its alot of transactions, they will be holding the funds until all is completed.
    This is the most puzzling, interesting piece in the whole thing. Your lawyer advised you to just give away a client base worth $500k??! Also, there may be hope for those people who lost money.. He clues us in that there might be money to go after. (is this true or not? probably is true) More likely this should read "My merchant account is now locked and being investigated. When they are done refunding people, I might be able to get at it"

torrents,

Check the link I posted to the thread our forums.

As you can see, his merchant account is (1) not locked, or (2) he has a new merchant account, because on 5/4/2004 he charged everyone once again.

EDIT: "You apparently didn't read this whole thread as one would assume you had..."

Also the "Eryxma Down [Merged]" thread, as the information mentioned in my previous posts was posted there.

The only thing left was me to setup the VPS servers with the licenses which I owned, but later on I revoked all sw-soft licenses to be kept only to be under my name, as I hated that once again I was backstabbed on the back by this, and by the 2 people which I worked very well and placed faith with on the past, just stab me on the back.
    Well, Robert... It seems to me that after all I asked the right SW company... As I remember I posted that they answered me that Eryxma is their client (they didn't mention Glexicon at all)

You know, Robert... (I heave enough time waiting on backup of my VPS account since april 19)... when this "dirty, dirty rat" Ortiz take care for us, customers, everything seems to be fine... support center answered on every ask in few hours, they helped a lot... now when you work withaout Ortiz I noticed (I coudn't miss this triffle) that support center is not able to solve problem from april 27 (when I posted first support ticket)

Funny, I belive that all three of you (you, Patric and Josee) are lieing. Well, I'm waiting so long on my backup that I heave funny ideas... BTW - you are still not able to give me my VPS backup? Is it offensive to ask you how long must I wait? Cann you estimate time, fe. 24 hours, 48 hours, next week, never? Or is offensive to aks you this question?

And how is possible that Ortiz, "dirty, dirty rat", ofer better support to customers as you do? Just asking... during waiting...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast