ancilehosting any good?

I am looking into starting my own reselling site so im looking for some good reselling offers. if anyone knows anything about "AncileHosting" please let me know. I am interested in their 5gb webspace and 50gb bandwidth for 9.95 a month..
    http://www.ancilehosting.co.uk/
    3DFXHosting.net
    Affordable, Effective, Reliable Web Hosting Solutions.

cannot find much information about them, but they are using the Planet/Server Matrix infrastructure, it's good if they have good admins. Anyway, you should contact with them several times, to find out the response time, how knowledge they are....

and you may want to have a look at Offer box to find out another providers?

For that price, I definitely won't go with them...
    New site: www.talkutas.com

That resellers account is NOT what you want, trust me.

A normal resellers account with those specs (5GB/50GB) would cost around $40 - $50 per month, AT LEAST. These people will not survive long enough for you to benefet from the account you ordered. I suggest you fill out a host quote and do some more research. The lowest prices usually come with the lowest service.
    Cory Pippen
    San Diego Direct Web, LLC
    1-866-611-3604

Can we post a little in our defence?

Our reseller accounts are cheap yes, and yes our servers are located at SM. Each package has been priced to be competitive, yet still profitable for us without sacrificing server performance.

Our servers are also Administered by our own staff - We do not take advantage of the 'managed' features that SM offer, this ensures each administrator knows every machine inside and out which also means a faster resolution to any issues that may occur.

- Thats all im saying on the matter.

However, the information on the 2nd post of this thread is GOOD information and should be adhered to when you are considering moving to a host who does not appear to have alot of history.

Regards,

Stewart Dalzell
    CTO
    Ancile Networks UK.
    Ancile ITS

well you can tell me then why isn't PHP mail() working on your servers ? none of my php scripts can send emails.

and to proove that, i've just submited a support ticket at your site, it was suppose to send me the ticket id by mail, but i haven't got anything

what would have happened if we told ancilenet no?

This was due to ettic's DNS being else where for the domain he had hosted with us, of which mail was being routed locally to.
    Ancile ITS

ancilenet, do you have fantastico for resellers? what are your server specs at servermatrix?

Hi,

All of our machines run fantastico deluxe, each machine is also intel based, running in excess of 2.0GHz, and at least 1GB of DDR RAM.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to post here or email us direct.

Regards,

Stewart @ ANUK.
    Ancile ITS