Thread: I'm confused

I'm confused

I just tried to call the sales group of Micfo to ask some questions, and it was picked up by a recording that said welcome to Hostmatix, leave a message. Then I called back and got a agent for Micfo and asked him if the companies were related. He said Hostmatix was still a part of the Micfo Group. Am I confused? I thought I read some threads that they were seperate groups now. Doesn't appear Hostmatix is so reliable nowadays. If they are under the same group, wouldn't I expect the same problems? Also, where is Micfo located? Like I say, just curious, I don't want to jump in an antbed. I am just about ready to sign up with Micfo, but sure don't want problems.

Sometimes companies rebrand themselves or work under a higher company as another division. Just research the host you plan on going with because even though they may or may not be related seperate divisions can perform differently in terms of internal management and support efficiency.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Have you tested their response time? Do they offer trials or test drives?
    Cory Pippen
    San Diego Direct Web, LLC
    1-866-611-3604

Still being welcomed by two different companies on a single phone.. looks little silly
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Amir should be able to clear this up... I hope...

Greetings,

After investigating further, came to my attention that one of the toll-free numbers which HostMatix used for few months during June to August 2003, was still under our ownership after HostMatix.com was sold to the respected vendor. I went through the call details of our toll-free number and found an invalid extension was dialed while " fergie " called and it was transferred to the old toll-free number which had HostMatix's answering machine.

Apparently there was a miscommunication between the Micfo sales person and " fergie " who called. The sales person mentioned that HM used to be part of Micfo Group. fergie, we apologies for the misunderstanding caused.

Just a quick note: " HostMatix.com is sold to a respected vendor and its been two and half months that we are not having any control over it. Kindly do not mix it up with Micfo International L.L.C. The new owners are the one who's got the right on how to run their business, in the same time we do not have any desire that people think if HM is not doing good, the same is with Micfo.com.

We are not connected to HostMatix, even slightly. Thank you so much for taking time and reading my post. Hope things are clarified.

Bests,
    Amir Golestan
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter

There ya go simple mxup with internal management.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

OK. This should make things clear once and for all.

Thanks Amir.

Yes, thanks Amir. By the way, whoever I talked to was very helpful.

Originally posted by Amir
    . . . We are not connected to HostMatix, even slightly. Thank you so much for taking time and reading my post. Hope things are clarified. . .
    I'm sorry. But, I need more clarification.

For you to say that you are not connected to HostMatix, even slightly; and for hostmatix whois information to clearly reflect it is held by you, leaves me more than a little confused.

It seems the least you could be connected is, slightly. But, it sure looks like a lot more than that.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Greetings SoftWareRevue,

I'm glad to inform you personally the reason why the whois information is still under our name, however the new respected vendor ain't want to have it announced public.

You may check your PM.

Bests,
    Amir Golestan
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter