Memenet Hosting is down.

It appears that my site, one of my client's site and the hosting company hosting the sites is down. Memenet Hosting was one of the companies helping people out when Endore went out of business. It would be ironic if almost the same thing happened to Memenet.

Well, hopefully this is just a network outage.

A company closing up shop without any notification at all to clients? That's cold, real cold.

Hello

sorry for the outage today. it was due to a lack of communication between memenet and the data center. the power supply had gone out last night and it took a little whil eot find a new one. once the new one was found they didn't install it right away. bu all is solved now and should be back up in the next half hour or so.

also looking into a project that will prevent downtime with us ever again.

I too am hosted through MemeNet. I was one of the former Endore customers and my site has been offline for three days now, so needless to say, I'm more than a little worried.

Originally posted by Iselyn
    I too am hosted through MemeNet. I was one of the former Endore customers and my site has been offline for three days now, so needless to say, I'm more than a little worried.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=267355