My Site is Down!

Hello.

Okay, well, when I got home earlier today (around 2) I tried to go to my web site but it was down. Also, the host's site is down. My host is divisionhost.com. Anyways, I was wondering if any of you guys know the guy that runs it or something? I have had previous problems with them and I was wondering if you think i should switch? Also, I cannot get a hold of them on AIM, and if the domain doesn't work, I doubt their email will but I will try.
    -TheOneVader
    AIM: SCREENsaverCRAZY
    E-Mail: [email protected]

I dont want to say *Dont Worry* but I have to be honest, I would be worried if it was me.

From the sounds of it, they are having some serious DNS problems, or they have been shut down. Let's hope it is DNS problems for your sake.

Unfortunately, I have never heard of the coming, so I cannot give you any in-debt thoughts about the matter. But I do wish you the best of luck, and hope everything works out.

Well it looks to me lilke they are Resellers and their Host (sliverhost.com) seems to up and working fine.

yup, ns1.sliverhost.com ns2.sliverhost.com
    When you go to silverhost.com their page isnt even up...
    Excell Hosting
    Budget Hosting

It's sliverhost not silverhost...

It also looks like sliverhost has anonymous WHOIS info, not a good sign especially since ICANN requires legitimate contact information in the WHOIS..

Down from here too; looks like the box is at Managed.com

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

lol well, I tried
    Excell Hosting
    Budget Hosting

looks like the box is at Managed.com
    I think that says it all

Originally posted by interneat
    A third of your life is wasted sleeping. Becoming a web host has allowed me to change that.
    amen to that!
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

Okay, well, I got in contact with my host. I asked him if I could get all the info to get my domain back and stuff. Well, I'll just post the conversation we had:

SCREENsaverCRAZY: Hello
    LBurna20770: Hi i am fixing downtime now
    SCREENsaverCRAZY: ok
    SCREENsaverCRAZY: Why was it down?
    LBurna20770: I I have no clue
    SCREENsaverCRAZY: lol
    LBurna20770: Like other hosts who have the same datacenter as me is still up and i am confused
    SCREENsaverCRAZY: I was talkign to some people at a web hosting forum and I was askign them if they new anything, and they were asking questions abotu my service and stuff, and when I said that I didn't actually have control of my domain, they were saying that was bad. SO, just in case or whatever could I have the password and stuff or whatever to it?
    LBurna20770: Its in my reseller account so you would have to purchase account to get domain name
    LBurna20770: and pay me if you plan to find a new host for it
    SCREENsaverCRAZY: huh?
    LBurna20770: brb i a, trying to get server up like 15 minutes

Anyway, I'm still talking to him and I will post what happens next when he gets back. This sounds bad though...
    -TheOneVader

LBurna20770: Its in my reseller account so you would have to purchase account to get domain name
    LBurna20770: and pay me if you plan to find a new host for it
    SCREENsaverCRAZY: huh?
    Exactly: Huh?

Are they saying what I think they're saying?

Tell us how things turn out in the end TheOneVader.

Well, i was thinking of goign with ExcellHsot because of their awesome reviews, and he said he's trying to get it back for me
    -TheOneVader

Okay, Division just transferred the domain to me. Now all I have to do is get a new host. Thank you Michael (From Excell Host), I will probably go with you
    -TheOneVader