host4me.net any good?

Just wondering if anyone has any info about

http://host4me.net/

Reliable?

Thanks
    Matt

Ouch, i saw the auction he is talking about, he has a 93.8% good rating though. I also saw a news item on their site about downtime, for security reasons.

So i'm not sure

Their website is too slow from Europe.

Works fine for me in UK not slow at all

Seems like their servers are located in California, west coast USA, so it probably be slow for european countries.

This might be helpful for you reyna:
    http://whois.sc/host4me.net

Also do a search of them on this forum etc..
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Thumbs down Resist the temptation, you'll be very sorry.

Frankly, I'm surprised people are still even considering Host4me.net. Please do a search both in these forums and in google to see that there is much information concerning this scam. I bought the reseller account through the ebay auction in February, and have been lucky if the server is up 24 hours every two to three weeks. In fact it hasn't been on line in yet in May. They now host their own website on another server.

Ebay suspended their account shortly after I bought due to complaints. Apparently, they were able to simply open another/had another, and are listing again.

I am currently one of several that I have spoken to that are going through small claims proceedings to at least try to recover something from this.

I did notice a couple of posts here from others saying they have had no trouble. I have no idea how this could be since the entire server goes down. I honestly doubt they have another server for the ebay reseller accounts.

While they don't respond in any way to any requests for assistance or customer service, I did get an email from them just yesterday saying that they were in the process of selling Host4me, and had "laid off many, many employees". (Personally, I believe there has only been one guy behind it.)

Email me directly if you need anymore information, or would like to see email, letter, fax proof that my dealings with host4me.net have been as I've described.

Good Luck.