Unhappy Can't Install RaQ PKGs

I have a RaQ 4r-550.

Whenever I try to install a PKG I get this error:
    There was an error verifying the package file. It may be corrupted, or it may not have the correct authentication information. The software package was not installed.
    I have now tried this with several packages from several sources. Right now I'm trying to get SQL installed from

What am I missing?

If you have the RaQ550 OS running on a RaQ4 you need RaQ550 PKGs!

you have a RaQ 4r-550, raq4r hardware, raq550 os, you can not install packages for raq3+4 on it, only those for raq550

London, United Kingdom
    yup, not only is it the wrong package, but *often* you get this even withteh right packages if the script/upload times out.

it's often more efficient to wget the files into the /home/packages directory and install them from there.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

FL, USA
    Sometimes people package Raq 500 incorrectly. I often have to untar the pkg and just install it manually using RPM.

We save you time, money, and frustration by handling the server management tasks required to run an online business successfully.
    No prodding required. We just do it right the first time. Red Hat, MySQL, Plesk, and cPanel certified staff.