whm accounts deleted... HELP!

I have a HUGE problem.. in whm, my accounts in "list accounts" were deleted, however when I go to dns zones, all are still in tact. The list accounts menu lists accounts i made from mid march but the rest (over 100 accounts) were deleted.

When you try to access a website that has dns zone but no listing under "list accounts" leads you to the ip instead of the zone

problem, please help!
    aim: targetlocked2000
    msn: [email protected]
    phone: 914-833-8831

please help!

Denton, Texas -
    Backup httpd.conf and then do a rollback of that file using your WHM and see what you get from there.

Los Angeles, CA
    If you have root previlages try running /scripts/upcp or have your host run it, sometimes Cpanel messes up account list. - Business Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Fast VPS Hosting Best India Web Hosting Provider. India Web Hosting
    Hosting Websites Since 2002 in USA, EU, India and all over the world

ask your host.. he might be knowing what happened
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers -

I think your /etc/userdomains was null . Run /scripts/updateuserdomains if you have root. if Not ask from your host
    ComCities.Com| provide hosting solutions Since 2002
    FLV Enable Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions