domains for sale, huge hits!

I am selling the following domains,

The website was a Security portal, with various content on it.

ryan1918.com
    ryan1918.net
    ryan1918.org

reason, well I don't have time to sit and maintain the website itself, i've been to busy with life, the site has over 5-8k unique hits a day, over 35k overall hits a day.

I am willing to sell the content itself along with the domains, or just if you want the domains themself, the content is a modified version of PHPnuke with over 7,000 registered users all with valid email addresses, a forum(phpbb) with over 26,000 posts, with several hundred new a day when it was up, over 610 downloads of various types.

I would like to sell all of the domains to the same person, make a nice amount to bid on them, I think that is all there is to say about this, If anyone that visits my website is reading this, I am sorry for leaving you all but I really can't seem to find time to keep it up and running, I don't have the time mostly, I am working 3 jobs, and I'm not even able to come online hardly at all. Sorry!

Send all inquiries to ryan@psychz.net Thanks.

Do you have any statistics to back up your traffic claims? Also, do you have any screenshots? The sites seem to be down so i'm having a hard time assesing your sale.
    .:: vento web hosting
    .:: simple hosting, simple solutions, simply reliable
    .:: ventohost.com

yes, I took it down, the only thing there is, is using online stat sites, like alexa or whatnot. My box that hosted the server crashed so it's all screwed up. But if you use google's cache you can see the 7k or so registered members. Traffic rank on ryan1918.com and .org is 5 on pagerank on google. alexa rating for ryan1918.com is like 330k or so, ryan1918.org just started using that domain and it got a rank of like 800k or so.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache....ryan1918.com/

Who's Online

Membership:
    Latest: Luftnisse
    New Today: 21
    New Yesterday: 54
    Waiting: 36
    Overall: 7118

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    People Online:
    Visitors: 207
    Members: 24
    Hidden: 26
    Total: 257

bump!@#$

once again $1 bid

go die! kthx

i also forgot to mention that all these domains are under ddos 24/7 with something like 60mbit/s, but i guess thats not a big deal.
    Dont wait - buy now! this is the deal of your lifetime: you are not only getting these domains, but also free ddos for all of them!

Send all inquiries to ryan@psychz.net Thanks.

Smile Very interested!

Ryan, I've researched your site and am quite interested in purchasing the domains. I'm willing to make what I hope is a generous offer. Please email me @ newtowebhosting@yahoo.com with your phone number and we can negotiate a satisfactory price!

Regards!
    Mr. Sarcota

Is someone gonna buy this and get it back online already

Are these domains still for sale?

ryan1918.com

yea, he isnt lying about the statistics of his site, i was a member.

it was a great site about "security" (mainly irc trojan bots, botnet posting, and a few other topics (ddos bots being the main one))
    but stupid cunts decided to ddos it with their uber leet botnets.
    (hmm why does it point to yahoo.com i wonder)

so yea, that post is true about the ddos.

DONT BUY...

(heh ryan, put your site back online u c.u.n.t)
    Last edited by gregk707; 05-23-2004 at 12:15 AM.