TouchSupport.com provides fully branded, premium outsourced technical support solutions to web hosting companies. We respond to your customers as your company via Help Desk, Live Chat, and Telephone. If you’re looking to mitigate your staff liability and put the technical support aspect of your company on auto-pilot, Touch Support is for you!
We are located in the USA. All techs operate out of our office in Lafayette, Indiana. All of our employees are college graduates or will be very shortly. The Entire Touch Support Tech team are W-2 Employees; We do not hire independent contractors for technical support. This affords us the ability to offer expert support for the long term.
Our main concern is to satisfy your customers while remaining completely anonymous.
We remain 100% transparent, i.e.:
- We always respond from [email protected]
- Your customers think we are your staff
- Your customers will never realize Touch Support is providing your friendly, knowledgeable 24/7/365 support.
We provide: (Prices later in post)
Per ticket support
Server admin support
Systems we support
- Redhat Linux
- Contact us about : Ensim, Plesk, DirectAdmin, etc. (They will be coming soon)
Customer Support Ticket plans & pricing:
We have a minimum purchase amount of $300/month for end customer support packages. Our system admin packages are currently exempt from this requirement.
There is a $44.95 per month subscription fee to cover administrative expenses and licensing costs.
-Kayako eSupport (the best ticket system in the industry) License ($25/mo. Value)
-24/7 Server monitoring (1 server, $20.00/mo. Value)
Per-ticket plans (unlimited servers, unlimited domains, Unlimited Clients): 10-25 minute response times
Pack of 100 tickets ($3.50 each)
Pack of 250 tickets ($3.25 each)
Pack of 500 tickets ($3.00 each)
500+ Contact us for custom quote
* Co-Branded Support options available. Discounted pricing, contact us for details!
*We are Capable of handling sales requests also. Please contact us for a custom quote.*
Server Administration Packages:
::REACTION:: [*SPECIAL*:$20.00/mo. per server -or- included with support purchase]
Forget traditional monitoring services that just shoot you an email when your server goes down. We will not only contact you to let you know it's down, we will even proactively work to get your server back up for you.
System monitoring services with procedural response
Our custom tailored monitoring service provides a unique solution to server events. We will collaborate with you to write a detailed procedure for how our staff will handle an equipment incident. Below is an example of what a procedure for incident response to a server offline might look like:
Incident: Monitoring software alerts our staff that a server is offline.
Response: Bring server back online via the following procedure:
1. Call Data Center at 888-222-3334, Press '4'.
2. Ask for 'Peter', if unavailable provide DataCenter staff with ID# 392387.
3. Inquire about network availability.
4. Request Immediate reboot.
5. Call back every 5 minutes until server is online.
::Total Confidence:: [$29.95/month per server]
System monitoring services with procedural and reactive responses
With Touch Support ::TOTAL CONFIDENCE::, you may rest assured that no matter what, your server will remain online thanks to quick responses by server admins to service issues. We will:
1: Provide ::Reaction:: Server monitoring
2: Troubleshoot/Repair Service Issues:
Fix Apache issues which cause an outage
Fix MySQL, BIND issues which cause an outage
Fix Exim, Cpanel issues which cause an outage
Attempt to thwart a DOS attack
:: DEDICATED TECH:: [$99.95/mo. per machine]
Our flagship server administration package provides you with a technician at our location whose sole responsibility is to maintain a small number of client servers. With Touch Support :: DEDICATED TECH::, your company will know what it's like having a team of IT staff on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will:
1. Provide ::Reaction:: Server monitoring
2. Provide ::Total Confidence:: administration
3. Perfom an initial security audit and update your configuration to correlate with best industry practices
4. Perform emergency system administration
5. Continously update Kernels, Apache, PHP, MySQL, and FrontPage extensions
6. Re-secure a server after intrusion
7. Restore a server from backup
**Looking to make extra money each month? Resell our support services to your clients! Contact us for details.**
Why choose TouchSupport.com:
- 24/7/365 expert support for your clients
- 10-25 minute response times
- USA based!
- Manage other aspects of your business: Focus on sales/marketing/business development.
- Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and experienced support reps
- We can answer ANY question, fast and professionally.
- More cost-effective than hiring, training, and managing your own onsite staff for 24/7 technical support